Authorities: Pataskala man commits su...

Authorities: Pataskala man commits suicide after attempted home inv...

There are 45 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Authorities: Pataskala man commits suicide after attempted home inv.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Pataskala man was found dead yesterday after reportedly entering a Thornville woman's home, threatening her with a handgun and then fleeing, the Licking County sheriff's office says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
billybombo

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2010
"ordering her around" Hey YOU, make me some coffee! Keep your hands where I can see 'em!

nastyNate

“I wake up and piss excellence”

Since: Nov 09

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Maybe he offed himself because his parents named him JADE.
Tommy Chan

Coshocton, OH

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Pataskala one idiot short this morning.
Ace of cakes

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Maybe he tripped while fleeing the scene and the gun went off..oh well one less criminal to waste tax payer money on in jail!!
insider

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 26, 2010
He was looking for drugs!
Mr Ed

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Seriously folks, a man is dead and you have no idea why, so keep the world guessing as to your intelligence level and keep your thoughts to yourselves. Who knows, he could have been mentally ill or some other undiagnosed medical condition completely beyond his control.
FED UP

Marietta, OH

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Your right Mr. Ed, it may not have been his fault that he broke the law. Its never ANYONES fault anymore. Lets make up more excuses for our degenerate youth and our "summer of violence".
TeaPartyTYme

Helena, OH

#10 Aug 26, 2010
Better off dead. I like it when the perps issue their own punishment on the spot. One less loser to have to deal with and no expenses for trial and prison. You can only wonder "what took you so long, dirtbag?"
Thank you

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 26, 2010
Jade Rosato-Garey for doing the right thing and taking yourself out. One less piece of trash to waste our tax dollars on.
Thank you

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 26, 2010
Mr Ed wrote:
Seriously folks, a man is dead and you have no idea why, so keep the world guessing as to your intelligence level and keep your thoughts to yourselves. Who knows, he could have been mentally ill or some other undiagnosed medical condition completely beyond his control.
Who cares if he was mentally ill or whatever his problems were. Luckily he didn't shoot the lady, but he did the right thing and took himself out. If you side with him, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider it also as you would appear to be of the criminal ilk yourself.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he was mentally ill or whatever his problems were. Luckily he didn't shoot the lady, but he did the right thing and took himself out. If you side with him, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider it also as you would appear to be of the criminal ilk yourself.
Wow. The guy shows some compassion and you attack him like this? Not cool. Personally I feel sorry for the guy, because he obviously was mentally ill, in some capacity.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Mr Ed wrote:
You are 100% correct.
Sheridan Whiteside

Carlsbad, CA

#15 Aug 26, 2010
He realized what a loser he was when he even bungled that slam-dunk home invasion so he did the honorable thing and offed himself. I wish more of your kind would do the same.
Bodie

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Good Thug !!! He saved taxpayers a lot of money !!!
One Way Street

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2010
One less to deport
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Aug 26, 2010
This is finally the kind of story I live to read!!
Brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my face that we finally come across a "smart" thug.
sensi with no sense

Lancaster, OH

#22 Aug 26, 2010
He must have been mentally unstable.
sensi with no sense

Lancaster, OH

#23 Aug 26, 2010
Retired Deputy wrote:
This is finally the kind of story I live to read!!
Brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my face that we finally come across a "smart" thug.
Yeah, you live to read stories like this, we know.
sensi with no sense

Lancaster, OH

#24 Aug 26, 2010
@retired deputy, it's called a Freudian slip you just made.
K Roley

Middlefield, CT

#25 Aug 26, 2010
what the hell is up in licking county? must be the water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Nov 25 Bob 32
Possible pedophile? Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... Sep '16 d pants 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 tumbelina 1
Didn't go far (Dec '15) Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages