Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (District 7) in 2010?

Posted in the Thornville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sam

Middletown, OH

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Ohio must keep the wall street Republicans away from our government.They have ruined our economy.
sam

Middletown, OH

#4 Oct 14, 2010
The Republicans are lying about Strickland losing 400,000 jobs to other states.They know damn good and well those are the jobs GM sent to Mexico and China under the current trade agreements.Kasic got a cushey walln street job over his role in this.
Anonymous

Blacklick, OH

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Blue blows

“Many are cold, Few are frozen”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Steve Austria has done a great job and is endorsed by the NRA and that is good enough for me.
sam

Middletown, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2010
I don't know of any Ohio jobs lost to other states.The 400,000 jobs they accuse Strickland of losing were GM jobs sent to Mexico and China under current trade agreements.Kasic benefited from the jobs sent away.He got a nice cushy,high paying job on Wall Street.
sam

Middletown, OH

#9 Oct 15, 2010
This seems to be the trend in todays Senate.If you sell out to big business,you get a high paying job on wall Street.This is what Kasic did exactly.Actually they are just buying the votes of dishonest Senators.This must be declared illegal by law.Ethics committees will never go against these thieves.
Mariah

AOL

#10 Oct 15, 2010
sam wrote:
This seems to be the trend in todays Senate.If you sell out to big business,you get a high paying job on wall Street.This is what Kasic did exactly.Actually they are just buying the votes of dishonest Senators.This must be declared illegal by law.Ethics committees will never go against these thieves.
Repubs are promising more American jobs as we write this. They have received donations from Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai, India, Russia, France and other countries. YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING FOLKS! You can believe that Republicans will repay them with more outsourcing, to the detriment of Americans.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2010
sam wrote:
Chicago is famous for its pay to play politics. Your point?

Location hidden

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Mariah wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs are promising more American jobs as we write this. They have received donations from Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai, India, Russia, France and other countries. YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING FOLKS! You can believe that Republicans will repay them with more outsourcing, to the detriment of Americans.
USAID money to fund training for outsourced employees:

http://www.informationweek.com/news/storage/d...
sam

Middletown, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2010
My point is that there must be a law to prevent dishonest Senators from taking high paying jobs from Wall Street after being bribed by them for thier vote to create more profit for Wall Street.There are so many doing it,they can't get a law passed.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2010
sam wrote:
My point is that there must be a law to prevent dishonest Senators from taking high paying jobs from Wall Street after being bribed by them for thier vote to create more profit for Wall Street.There are so many doing it,they can't get a law passed.
What about the dishonest Senators who agreed to goodies to vote for health reform? Why people thinking Republicans are ONLY one way and the Democrats are ONLY another way is beyond me.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2010
I have known Steve and his family since we were all kids and they all walk with their heads high.
Nat

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Austria is a political shill living off Robert Dobson's success. Time for fresh representation in Clark County.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Nat wrote:
Austria is a political shill living off Robert Dobson's success. Time for fresh representation in Clark County.
You need to be careful of low clearences, that last hit knocked your common sense out. Steve's success is based on his own merits my friend, don't down him just because he's not a dumbycrat.
PENNIS GANNON

United States

#20 Oct 27, 2010
USMC Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be careful of low clearences, that last hit knocked your common sense out. Steve's success is based on his own merits my friend, don't down him just because he's not a dumbycrat.
NONSENSE, I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR STEVE AUSTRIA UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. HE'S A REPUBLICAN. THEY VOTE AS A BLOCK. THE NEED IS THERE TO VOTE AGAINST THEM ALL.
EVERY, SINGLE, FASCIST ONE OF THEM.
HE MAY BE A GREAT GUY, IF SO, THAT MAKES HIM A GREAT GUY WHO DOES STUPID SHIT AND IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.
WHILE THAT IS BETTER THAN A SCUMBAG WHO DOES THE SAME, THE ULTIMATE EFFECT IS WE WOULD HAVE A FASCIST IN OFFICE EITHER WAY.
SAY NO TO STEVE AUSTRIA. BE A HERO, VOTE FOR AN AMERICAN.
PENNIS GANNON

United States

#21 Oct 27, 2010
sTEVE aUSTRIA sUCKS.
Nat

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Oct 27, 2010
Austria may be a nice guy, but his only accomplishment these past two years was plagiarizing Wikipedia for a column he supposedly wrote himself. His representing this area is a joke and the office of US Congress is above him.
Conner4Congress

Lancaster, OH

#23 Oct 28, 2010
There is no comparison here. Steve Austria is the WORST elected offical in all these races. His fake "Townhall" robo calls and misuse of tax money for his political mailings is shameful. He is a lazy and worthless politican. He needs to go find another job. He offers nothing to the folks in Ohio. Let him know what it feels like to be jobless. Support Bill Conner for Congress.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 28, 2010
PENNIS GANNON wrote:
<quoted text>
NONSENSE, I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR STEVE AUSTRIA UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. HE'S A REPUBLICAN. THEY VOTE AS A BLOCK. THE NEED IS THERE TO VOTE AGAINST THEM ALL.
EVERY, SINGLE, FASCIST ONE OF THEM.
HE MAY BE A GREAT GUY, IF SO, THAT MAKES HIM A GREAT GUY WHO DOES STUPID SHIT AND IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.
WHILE THAT IS BETTER THAN A SCUMBAG WHO DOES THE SAME, THE ULTIMATE EFFECT IS WE WOULD HAVE A FASCIST IN OFFICE EITHER WAY.
SAY NO TO STEVE AUSTRIA. BE A HERO, VOTE FOR AN AMERICAN.
Republicans, a threat to democracy? It's the idiot democraps who want to declare the Constitution null and void. I will be voting for an American and for America by not voting democrap.
Ima Parrot

Westerville, OH

#25 Oct 28, 2010
"SQUAWK":
“When (President Franklin) Roosevelt did this, he put our country into a Great Depression. He tried to borrow and spend, he tried to use the Keynesian approach, and our country ended up in a Great Depression. That’s just history.”

-- Rep. Steve Austria (Idiot-OH)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Canton 31,467
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
gathering of the juggalos Jul '14 gutter ray 3
Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '14 Who Knows 24
PetPlex Animal Hospital (Sep '13) Jul '14 Aaron D 2

Thornville Jobs

Thornville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Thornville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thornville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]