Columbus man dies in Perry County cra...

Columbus man dies in Perry County crash | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 22, 2010, titled Columbus man dies in Perry County crash | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Columbus man was thrown from his vehicle and died early Friday morning in Perry County, according to the Lancaster post of the State Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

AOL

#1 May 22, 2010
Wow! Needless death. Fasten your seatbelts, folks. They do save lives.
Seatbelt please

Grove City, OH

#2 May 22, 2010
Click it or ticket
vern1581

Coshocton, OH

#3 May 22, 2010
Seatbelt please wrote:
Click it or ticket
i dont believe he wil receive a citation idiot
Defender

Columbus, OH

#4 May 22, 2010
Seatbelt please wrote:
Click it or ticket
Someone dies and this moron has to be a smart as.It was his choice to wear the belt or not.Thats whats wrong with this country.He chose no to wear it and he paid the price.Dont beleive a ticket would have changed anything if hed gotten 1 before.Just filling the coffers to pay the popo.
Topper

Columbus, OH

#5 May 22, 2010
Those last few seconds have got to be just horrible....Knowing you didn't buckle your seatbelt...and you're going to die....
Do you suppose he had second thoughts about that "personal choice, It's my life" thing???

My prayers and sympathy to the loved ones he left behind.......
Bodie

Columbus, OH

#6 May 22, 2010
We'll never know what went through his head at the time he crashed ... But if he was buckled in we would know that it would not have been a shifter knob, Door Pillar, or pretty much any other car part or rock or tree pieces.
Defender = DORK
RANDY

Columbus, OH

#8 May 22, 2010
seat belts do save lives! Please buckle up! I realize they don't save everybody
but at least give yourself a chance!
Court Watcher

Columbus, OH

#9 May 22, 2010
No seat belt. Recent divorce, bankruptcy, forclosure, employment discrimination action. Perhaps it was intentional. Too much, all so soon together? I hope not, but only he would know. RIP
PEARL

Galloway, OH

#10 May 22, 2010
Are you people for real? A man that meant a lot to osmeone has lost his life, and all that is on here is BS. You guys need to turn off the computers and get some fresh air!
With Sympathy

Dublin, OH

#11 May 22, 2010
A son, father, brother and friend lost his life. For those who choose to use this forum as a place to display callous and unsympathetic remarks, take a moment and imagine it was your loved one. Would you find any benefit in someone sitting at their computer passing judgement on your loved one? David was a good man and will be missed by many. Please keep in mind that his family and friends will be viewing these remarks and take yourself back to your kindergarten days when you were taught the basic rule of "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." My sympathies to his family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Knowitall 33
News Buckeye Lake sees strong resurgence amid July 4... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Do whatever it ta... 1
Rebecca Lynn Boyer (May '17) May '17 Snitch 1
Dorothy W...and Delma Rogers 1949 (Feb '17) Feb '17 Charles H 1
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan '17 themoonvilletunnel 2
Possible pedophile? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... (Sep '16) Sep '16 d pants 2

Thornville Jobs

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages