Storm Roundup

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Bureau of Motor Vehicles offices will stay open until 7 p.m. Thursday, according to BMV spokesman Greg Cook.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
gwjackson

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

I read earlier that the Star was going to deliver today's paper with tomorrow's. Kinda like Meals on Wheels going to deliver Wednesday meal with Thursday's meal? After all, we really don't want to credit your account for one day.

Customer service not even an option today. When I delivered papers some 40 years ago, all I had was a cart and a paper bag. I was given a certain time to deliver papers even if the truck was late in delivering and they best be dry. No excuses. Now we have people delivering papers that don't even live in our local community. I guess that's how we get by with sorry no paper. Better luck tomorrow.
RRR

Yeoman, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2007

Every time you get in your vehicle, that license plate you paid for last time you renewed, has the date it expires right in plain view for you,(and the police) to see. If that isn't enough to let you know you better get a new one prior to experation, you don't have enough common sense to drive.
I don't like spending tax money to a "private company" to tell me may plate is due to expire, plus the company is not getting done what it was hired to do.
If this renewal form is a "BMV courtesy" and not a requirement to renew registrations, why waste tax money on it?? Did you get a "courtesy form" to say your drivers license was about to expire but can be extended if it snows ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thorntown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thorntown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••