Storm Roundup

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Storm Roundup. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Bureau of Motor Vehicles offices will stay open until 7 p.m. Thursday, according to BMV spokesman Greg Cook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

gwjackson

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2007
I read earlier that the Star was going to deliver today's paper with tomorrow's. Kinda like Meals on Wheels going to deliver Wednesday meal with Thursday's meal? After all, we really don't want to credit your account for one day.

Customer service not even an option today. When I delivered papers some 40 years ago, all I had was a cart and a paper bag. I was given a certain time to deliver papers even if the truck was late in delivering and they best be dry. No excuses. Now we have people delivering papers that don't even live in our local community. I guess that's how we get by with sorry no paper. Better luck tomorrow.
RRR

Delphi, IN

#2 Feb 16, 2007
Every time you get in your vehicle, that license plate you paid for last time you renewed, has the date it expires right in plain view for you,(and the police) to see. If that isn't enough to let you know you better get a new one prior to experation, you don't have enough common sense to drive.
I don't like spending tax money to a "private company" to tell me may plate is due to expire, plus the company is not getting done what it was hired to do.
If this renewal form is a "BMV courtesy" and not a requirement to renew registrations, why waste tax money on it?? Did you get a "courtesy form" to say your drivers license was about to expire but can be extended if it snows ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Gann Jul 17 Crawfordsvilles f... 2
ku klux klan (Aug '12) Jul 15 shannonmfusrey 7
News More Jul 11 Rockstar 11
crawfordsville indiana snitch (Oct '10) Jul 9 Bea 10
Club Coyote (Jun '13) Jul 4 naughtyone 6
News Zionsville: Underage party busted (Mar '08) May '15 Student 35
Kirklin Football mid 40's May '15 James Hunter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thorntown Mortgages