Syrian regime shoring up hold on capi...

Syrian regime shoring up hold on capital, coast After watching much...

There are 11 comments on the Vallejo News story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Syrian regime shoring up hold on capital, coast After watching much.... In it, Vallejo News reports that:

After watching much of Syria's territory slip into rebel hands, President Bashar Assad's regime is focusing on the basics: shoring up its hold on Damascus and the strip of land connecting the capital with the Mediterranean coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo News.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 25, 2013
The reality is pretty clear he is loosing the war and he knows it the only place that he wud be safe wud the Alawite heartland which I think is a pretty stupid idea considering going to his alawite heartland will cause more deaths to innocent people on both sides of the conflict I suggest he shud just accept his fate and surrender to save several other live including the Alawites.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Hitty wrote:
The reality is pretty clear he is loosing the war and he knows it the only place that he wud be safe wud the Alawite heartland which I think is a pretty stupid idea considering going to his alawite heartland will cause more deaths to innocent people on both sides of the conflict I suggest he shud just accept his fate and surrender to save several other live including the Alawites.
Stupid article by a terrorist supporter regarding the fate of president al asad..syria will never prostrate before terrorist as we know that those foreign terrorist use to prostrate before western devils..and this is a shirk which is against islam..may allah bless president al asad and the syrian.
Da real Assad

Newnan, GA

#3 Apr 25, 2013
2+ years and all you hear is my days are numbered or I'm dead or I'm in Latakia or Russia!!!! Long live Syria and the SAA
Da real Assad

Newnan, GA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
NO rest for Al-nusra Thugs.
Instead, it has used its remaining airbases and military outposts in those areas to shell and bomb the territory it has lost in an attempt to forestall the opposition from establishing an interim administration in the rebel-held regions.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid article by a terrorist supporter regarding the fate of president al asad..syria will never prostrate before terrorist as we know that those foreign terrorist use to prostrate before western devils..and this is a shirk which is against islam..may allah bless president al asad and the syrian.
Retarded reaction by a rafidi dog. Its u guys who have prostrated in front of the west iraq, afghanistan, leabanon so dont tell us that we prostrate that is just hypocrisy coming out of your mouth. SHIRK IS AGAINST ISLAM put that in ur head and lock it away since u guys worship Assad by prostrating at his pics.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded reaction by a rafidi dog. Its u guys who have prostrated in front of the west iraq, afghanistan, leabanon so dont tell us that we prostrate that is just hypocrisy coming out of your mouth. SHIRK IS AGAINST ISLAM put that in ur head and lock it away since u guys worship Assad by prostrating at his pics.
Who says you that we worship asad..you again come up with a doggy idea..we worship non other then allah but you guys worship non other then america..we love al asad since he refuse to prostrate before america and west. You guys shut up your mouth.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says you that we worship asad..you again come up with a doggy idea..we worship non other then allah but you guys worship non other then america..we love al asad since he refuse to prostrate before america and west. You guys shut up your mouth.
Who says u worship Assad? Assad troops forced people to stop saying the kalimah and start proclaiming he is god or they will be killed this is well documented u bastard born out of mutah has changed ur genetics go do ur matam somewhere else. Why wud we worship america they have done **** all for us go do matam to ur head somewhere else.
rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#8 Apr 25, 2013
I'm talking to you *-* yes you gum boot boy.!
And let me say this ! I read the article !.
And I find it incomprehensible that anyone would believe one single word written in it.
The armed opposition which is in itself a contradiction.
They demand the fairness of politics *-*
while executing the coercion of war.
Only a blaggard could assert such hypocrisy *-* and only a traitor could achieve it.
By virtue of "foreign invasion".
To achieve that, they latch on to US Jew
and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry
and cry some more.

Then murdering *-* also destroying Syrian people and heritage making it look like the Government did the heinous crimes.
Yes the armed opposition are pathetic.
comment

Damascus, Syria

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Hitty wrote:
you just stay where you are and don't interfere in somebody else business.If you wish to participate come on the ground and show us your bravery..not by staying hiding 10.000 miles away and write non sense things
check it out

Sydney, Australia

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
Another blog straight out of the mouth of the Syrian Information Ministry. This forum is starting to sound like a SANA news outlet.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 26, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>you just stay where you are and don't interfere in somebody else business.If you wish to participate come on the ground and show us your bravery..not by staying hiding 10.000 miles away and write non sense things
There r ways of fighting for the cause by Hands by wealth and by the pen. Ur telling me to be brave and come out there wot r u doing ur doing the same as me on a computer PRESENT in the same country NO but u r worst then me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skin Apr 26 squeezers 2
ku klux klan (Aug '12) Apr 23 Now_What 21
Skinning Dipping Apr 11 Lisa 3
News Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr 6 Sam Bo 10
Tiffany Leman (Apr '10) Mar '16 Shelby shahan 9
Some one plz come to gravel switch park there's... Mar '16 Chelseyalfred8009983 1
Hammer down 379 Nov '15 Peterbilt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thorntown Mortgages