Obama's failure in Syria

There are two kinds of wars, we are told - wars of choice and wars of necessity. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
The jewish slave obama supports the terrorist actions in Syria as he does in Libya as he openly funds these terrorist with the tax dollars from the american public.Both of those wars were 100% created by the american government and israel to overthrow the popular governments in those countries in the hopes of installing weak puppet governments that could be controlled by the american government and israel.Any person with the least bit of common sense can see this.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 21, 2013
he sure stirred up a bees nest when he meddled in libya too ....... but im more worried about his failure here at home.....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Obama's failure in Syria

Full story: The Washington Post

OBAMA TRIED TO MURDER ONE OF THE FEW DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADERS IN THE MIDEAST AND HE FAILED--THIS IS WHAT THIS NEWS STORY REALLY MEANS.
jkjkhardcore

Westbury, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Nothing to see here just a Bush supporter trying to blame Obama for a Hostile regimes fall. The fact is Obama had only military intervention at his hands there was nothing else you can do with unreasonable hostile leaders who even go to the extend of butchering their own people in a vain attempt to hold onto power. Look at the fact that even after their leader is dead many have fled and caused war and strife in other countries.

Covington, VA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
jkjkhardcore wrote:
Nothing to see here just a Bush supporter trying to blame Obama for a Hostile regimes fall. The fact is Obama had only military intervention at his hands there was nothing else you can do with unreasonable hostile leaders who even go to the extend of butchering their own people in a vain attempt to hold onto power. Look at the fact that even after their leader is dead many have fled and caused war and strife in other countries.
Another post of lies from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat I see.Unreasonable leaders?? You must be talking about the so called leader of america and israel right?? They are the ones funding terrorist in Syria,Libya,Tunsia and many other countries of the world.They are the ones who created the wars in Syria and Libya.

Covington, VA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
jkjkhardcore wrote:
I did not support the terrorist mass murdering jewish puppet bush either or clinton or regan or bush sr etc.
marisong

Hempstead, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not support the terrorist mass murdering jewish puppet bush either or clinton or regan or bush sr etc.
No, Grey. It's clear you support shariah and everything that comes with Islamic-fascist governments. You are a hateful, misinformed hypocrite.

Covington, VA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Grey. It's clear you support shariah and everything that comes with Islamic-fascist governments. You are a hateful, misinformed hypocrite.
No I support what is decent and right.I am 100% against israel and what it is doing to the world and I am also 100% against what the american government is doing to the world with the american tax payers money.I am against wars and terrorism which are the exact things the american government and israel work daily to create.I must also tell you george or colin or faith or whatever name you are using now that my name is not grey.Now go rate your own post a few more times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pamela Osborne 13 hr its over 1
rehab center Dec 14 NoWay 2
Wreck just west of Crawfordville on I-74 nov29th Dec 11 squeezers 4
Dose Royal Builders do good work? Dec 5 smh 1
Fredrick R. "Fred" Hitch, New Palestine (Aug '11) Oct '14 Judith Hitch Boots 2
Ebola Land Oct '14 squeezers 1
tattoos Oct '14 need info 1
Thorntown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web