'Hit list' found at Lebanon Middle School

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

There's an increased presence of police at Lebanon Middle School today, after a teacher found a 'hit list' in the hallway on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tom Joad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

I'm sure some kid had a ball messing with everybody like that.
Over It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Hopefully they can track down who wrote it. I would love to see the little kid crap himself when he found out the joke wasn't too funny to a lot of people. This could be an attention getter but they definitely need to track it down. You never know with these young thugs anymore.
bruno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

dumb people
defense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Haha, I remember a kid in my school doing that. He's probably sitting on his couch puting lipstick on right now...I better call him and apologize and maybe he will help me win a debate so I can win my father's company back.
Shut up Your Face

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

really..... that has never happened before. lets write a news article about it.
Kris

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

defense wrote:
Haha, I remember a kid in my school doing that. He's probably sitting on his couch puting lipstick on right now...I better call him and apologize and maybe he will help me win a debate so I can win my father's company back.
LMAO!!!..still laughing...hehehe.
Hopefully he will cross your name off his list.
iceblue

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

I'm glad that most of you on here find it funny. As my daughter was on the hitlist and to have her up all night scared and crying I don't find it funny at all. What if was your child on a hitlist. Think of Virginia and others schools that had bad things happen. Grow up.
redhot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

iceblue wrote:
I'm glad that most of you on here find it funny. As my daughter was on the hitlist and to have her up all night scared and crying I don't find it funny at all. What if was your child on a hitlist. Think of Virginia and others schools that had bad things happen. Grow up.
Have her phone in a bomb scare-no school,ha,ha
AJB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

redhot wrote:
<quoted text> Have her phone in a bomb scare-no school,ha,ha
Not one ****ing bit funny. This is freaking serious.
Over It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

i wonder why ICEBLUE's daughter was on the list......she turned him down or bullied him one of the two
iceblue

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

It was a random list. My daughter hasn't done anything to any one. The list ranged from A plus students to failing students. Jocks to not so popular. She gets along with everyone.
bruno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Shut up Your Face wrote:
really..... that has never happened before. lets write a news article about it.
no one likes a smart a$$
bruno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

redhot wrote:
<quoted text> Have her phone in a bomb scare-no school,ha,ha
thats not too funny but it is funny that girl was up all night crying.

Since: May 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

how did you get a hold of the list?
Kris

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

iceblue wrote:
My daughter was on a "hit list" a couple years ago in a Hamilton Co. school. We were notified, my daughter was not really concerned. It ended up being a couple of insecure, jealous girls. They were punished and life went on. I figure if someone is going to use a real "hit list" they would be a little more methodical and not leave it laying around the school. They tend to hype things like this and miss the signs of danger they should see. I hope your daughter realizes she will be alright and I am sorry she took it so hard.
defense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

iceblue wrote:
It was a random list. My daughter hasn't done anything to any one. The list ranged from A plus students to failing students. Jocks to not so popular. She gets along with everyone.
Thats what she says. I never did anything wrong when I was in school either.

Since: May 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

with all the horrific things that has happen in schools you have to take anything like this very serious
Too Short

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

I have a "hit list" Its a little different than this kids though (Its a list of women I would have sex with). Top of the list the Lady that stars in enchanted...she's a wonderful singer.
Tom Joad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

If you want to know who did it, look for the kid with the widest grin.
iceblue

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

she knows now it wasn't her fault. I'm glad Bruno that you think it is funny that a child would be up crying. Do you have kids? If sp I feel sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thorntown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thorntown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance