Iran claims to have better UAVs than that sent to Israel

Oct 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

Iran possesses drones that are far more advanced than the unmanned aircraft Iranian-backed Hezbollah launched into Israeli airspace this month, Iran's defense minister was quoted as saying on Sunday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
Ter

Calau, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

it is well. They should spare it.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Iran claims to have better UAVs than that sent to Israel.

I am pretty sure they do.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DUBAI (Reuters)- Iran possesses drones that are far more advanced than the unmanned aircraft Iranian-backed Hezbollah launched into Israeli airspace this month, Iran's defense minister was quoted as saying on Sunday.

Earlier this month, Israel shot down a drone after it flew 25 miles into the Jewish state. Lebanese militant group Hezbollah claimed responsibility for the aircraft, saying its parts had been manufactured in Iran and assembled in Lebanon.

Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said the downed drone did not use his country's latest know-how, according to a report from Iran's Mehr news agency on Sunday.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran currently possesses unmanned aircrafts with technology that is far more advanced than the drone recently sent by Hezbollah forces to fly in the skies of the Zionist regime (Israel)," he was quoted as saying.

"Undoubtedly the technology in the (Hezbollah) drone ... was not Iran's latest technology."

Vahidi had earlier said that the drone's launch into Israel was a sign of the Islamic Republic's military capabilities.

In April, Iran announced it had started to build a copy of a U.S. surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel, which was captured last year after it came down near the Afghan border.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Thorntown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Thorntown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Thorntown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE