Activists: Syrian rebel attack kills ...

Activists: Syrian rebel attack kills 60 Shiites

There are 7 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Activists: Syrian rebel attack kills 60 Shiites. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

A gigantic line of powerful thunderstorms could affect one in five Americans on Wednesday as it rumbles from Iowa to Maryland packing hail, lightning and tree-toppling winds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Toxik

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Jun 12, 2013
And the West is discussing arming the rebels? Who really are the killers here? France now says the war has reached a "turning point" but bc the insurgents are about to lose. So arm them now? Just more bloodshed and more killings. Syria is being destroyed by the West.
thoughtful American

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2013
As a thoughtful American and citizen in good standing of a militant superpower on steroids, I'm paying more attention to the powerful thunderstorms reported under the headline.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Why muslims listen to western devils ? What is the motive behind this blindness..Should we fight amongst us to pleese the western nations. Those brainwashed thugs do everything to kill muslims. Even some radical sunni imams wants to wipe out each and every shittes from the earth.
cirockone chuckie

Springfield, NJ

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Its ok for the rebels to commit this crime but when assad retaliated back there a problem bunch on wimps with Israel and Brittain and old mc cain assad should cleanse all this tafriki no questions ask hit hard and the hell with what they think this is your land don't let them put excuses act as once
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Jun 12, 2013
cirockone chuckie wrote:
Its ok for the rebels to commit this crime but when assad retaliated back there a problem bunch on wimps with Israel and Brittain and old mc cain assad should cleanse all this tafriki no questions ask hit hard and the hell with what they think this is your land don't let them put excuses act as once
Good post.
well

Stoney Creek, Canada

#6 Jun 12, 2013
God is great.
Viking

Göteborg, Sweden

#7 Jun 13, 2013
I love muslims, they are my human brothers even though I don't share their view on what God is.

But this? C'mon... Why kill innocent people just because they were Shi'a? We see it more often in Iraq, and I cannot understand HOW you can do this to other people?

As a military trained person as I am, I would NEVER kill an innocent human being, just because he was Catholic or Buddhist or belonging to some other religion! This makes me really fucked up sad to see this happening. The WORST part is that our POLITICIANS are sheering this people, promising them more weapons and support. We need to stop this right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Gann (Jul '15) Jun 19 sillygirl 3
ku klux klan (Aug '12) May '17 Now_What- 22
News Robert E. Dickey May '17 Now_What- 1
Skinning Dipping (Feb '16) May '17 Now_What- 10
Morgan Becker May '17 Thorntown now 2
Who snitched on who May '17 YouAlreadyKnow 2
News Who in the hell is Mick Mulvaney?! Everything y... Apr '17 Now_What- 1

Thorntown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance