Did God place Obama in power?

Did God place Obama in power?

Posted in the Thornton Forum

Michael Kiser

Richlands, VA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Do you believe the bible? Most don't believe God placed this man in power. But, it's God the sets up kings and removes kings. Read prov 8:15 And Dan 2:21

It's God that has control over all
Jimmy Swaggart

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Michael Kiser wrote:
Do you believe the bible? Most don't believe God placed this man in power. But, it's God the sets up kings and removes kings. Read prov 8:15 And Dan 2:21
Man, you've gotta be the smartest man in the world! I'm surprised God hasn't you King (or Queen) of it all. You know everything!Surely you're President of some large corporation or ruler over sumpin, hain't ye?.........Send me some money!
saint

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
No but he must have placed something in your head besides a brain!
Kiser

Richlands, VA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
saint wrote:
No but he must have placed something in your head besides a brain!
Daniel 2:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

This here tells me GOD did. You must not read and study your bible?
x man

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
i know mike from way back.like i say he is a real wierdy.
Jimmy Swaggart

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2012
x man wrote:
This "Kiser" guy should be treated like a female dog in heat........Put up and f**ked! That's all I've got to say bout that. Momma says, life is like a box of chocolates...Now, send me some money!
Kiser

Richlands, VA

#8 Sep 12, 2012
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

You people, are smoke in the nostrils of God. And you show not unto me, but unto others, that the word of God is FACT. And X Man. Why don't you be more of an man, and come out from your silly game playing. And state your name, if you can back up 100% what you say. You speak these things about me, which I don't really care, and it don't bother me any ways. I know the bible spoke of people like you that would come. I believe if something is going to be said, that one should place a
(real name) behind it.
x man

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
x man wrote:
dan gross is my name mike u know better. whats up with u these days.
Max

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2012
The voters put the goof in charge, not God, and who considers that d*ck a king anyway?
Umm

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2012
First of all he is NOT a king. we dont have kings in this contry (yet). its not a dictator country (yet). But I bet you if Obama get back in the office this contry will be. And i dont think its God will for people not to have job and starving and not knowing how there goin to make it from one day to another. This is Obamas fault.
God gives us choices. Did you also read that.But as you can tell people in the country were too stupid to make a decent choice and not put Obama in. COME ON AMERICA LETS BE A LIL SMARTER THIS TIME AND NOT RE-ELECT HIM!.
And I also think what is wrong with this country is that it is notlonger a christain country!.
Max

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Umm wrote:
First of all he is NOT a king. we dont have kings in this contry (yet). its not a dictator country (yet). But I bet you if Obama get back in the office this contry will be. And i dont think its God will for people not to have job and starving and not knowing how there goin to make it from one day to another. This is Obamas fault.
God gives us choices. Did you also read that.But as you can tell people in the country were too stupid to make a decent choice and not put Obama in. COME ON AMERICA LETS BE A LIL SMARTER THIS TIME AND NOT RE-ELECT HIM!.
And I also think what is wrong with this country is that it is notlonger a christain country!.
very well said...I totally agree!!!
No Bama

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Max wrote:
The voters put the goof in charge, not God, and who considers that d*ck a king anyway?
We'll all bow down to him before it's all over (even that Kiser guy). I think he was the very bird that cast that vote to put him in there.
Drinkin Anyway

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Obama is still trying to clean up the mess that Bush left laying on his desk.Even Clinton told him he better get onto Bin Laden's ass right quick.But George was more interested in playing golf and cutting brush down in Crawford Texas.Hell,he was still coming off a coke high on 9/11.Dick Chaney was running this country during the Bush administration and anyone who can't see that is stupid anyway.Slick Willy told it like it is during the convention.64 million jobs created under Dems and 24 million under Repukes.If you was working in the mines when Reagen took office you will surely remember that us miners nearly starved to death before Congress came to their senses and put us back to work.He was for all nuclear power but Bush couldn't pronounce that word so he never produced an energy policy the whole time he was in office,Cheneny said that was none of our business anyway.Obama or Mr. Caymen Island millionair.I as a poor person say OBAMA!
yes

Marion, OH

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Drinkin Anyway wrote:
Obama is still trying to clean up the mess that Bush left laying on his desk.Even Clinton told him he better get onto Bin Laden's ass right quick.But George was more interested in playing golf and cutting brush down in Crawford Texas.Hell,he was still coming off a coke high on 9/11.Dick Chaney was running this country during the Bush administration and anyone who can't see that is stupid anyway.Slick Willy told it like it is during the convention.64 million jobs created under Dems and 24 million under Repukes.If you was working in the mines when Reagen took office you will surely remember that us miners nearly starved to death before Congress came to their senses and put us back to work.He was for all nuclear power but Bush couldn't pronounce that word so he never produced an energy policy the whole time he was in office,Cheneny said that was none of our business anyway.Obama or Mr. Caymen Island millionair.I as a poor person say OBAMA!
You are an idiot! It's everybodys fault but his, he has had 4 years and things are worse. You are a joke and so is this sorry ass president. Other countries are laughing at our weak so called leader.
Say What

Troy, OH

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Satan put Obama in power.
Obama

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Michael Kiser wrote:
Thank you for your kind words. I will continued to help coal out and please vote for Ned and Janet Stumbo for supreme court and beat old will t scott. I will keep inflation under controll and get gasoline to what it was averaged some over $2 per gallon when I came into office. also I will keep groceries cheap for you. Ned went to ohio in 2008 to monitor the elections polls for me - Ned is Janet Stumo's Hubby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 165,669
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 48 min think 811
Looking For Some Restroom action 2 hr big daddy here 10
fishpond 2 hr big daddy here 39
Neon fire and rescue 4 hr X- patient 1
Women shorter than 6' are Fugly 6 hr Seth Rollins 13
harley slone (fred jr) (Sep '14) 9 hr Reality bites 3

Thornton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornton Mortgages