RealHunter

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2018
So, watched tonightís episode, she killed an elk? She really filmed it ďliveĒ? They showed some carcass in the didstance but didnít show the actual animal? Rotf. And, do these women actually go out and do the outdoors or just post about it? Wildlife Women? More like Wildlife Joke.
Wild

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2018
If fhat was a real elk cow than that is the littlest cow I seen. Why hasnít they showed up up close? I bet $2 bill it is staged.
Comical

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2018
I bet there is one in Letcher County that needs to raise her kid instead of trying to act like a huntress Ale 8 and never killing SH*T
Redneck Woman

Clarksville, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2018
Iíve got to say. I seen this last week and thought to myself, these women must be having mid life crisis. Itís good they want to get out. But its clear their trying to hard at trying to become some reality show. Just enjoy the outdoors and go. Donít try to oversell some dramatic bs. And even then, all they do is sit and talk. Not even any action shots. I followed them seeing a friend join their page. Watched because I thought they might be onto something. Nope.
wally

Clay City, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2018
they want success? they want to be noticed? show some skin! that's all it takes.
ade

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2018
where do you watch this at and when
Grumpy

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2018
Hell, My old lady can run an elk down and beat it to death with one of her high heel shoes, and never get a hair out of place or smear her lipstick.
Bob

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2018
They must be having a midlife crisis! I also agree stop trying to get attention and raise your child!
new name

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2018
Bob wrote:
They must be having a midlife crisis! I also agree stop trying to get attention and raise your child!
The show should change the name to hoes and doe s
Funny

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2018
Itís kinda funny, you can see big piles of corn where they are hunting. Soon they will be hunting in a fenced in area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornton Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confessions 5 hr Handyman 47
Brad Johnson (Dec '12) 6 hr Bleach blonde 12
Food City-IGA Priceless Price War 8 hr hungry 16
Mike sexton 12 hr Sorrynotsorry 6
New Football Coach (Jun '09) 12 hr Star 83
School (Feb '17) 12 hr Local 48
Stacey Lee/Leigh Davis 13 hr Peedidle 5

Thornton Gap Jobs

Personal Finance

Thornton Gap Mortgages