Greasy Head Winston
Bul

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2018
He is going to retire after the first of the year and the coroner will appointed county court clerk this his son is going to be appointed coroner
Blow ho

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2018
Bul wrote:
He is going to retire after the first of the year and the coroner will appointed county court clerk this his son is going to be appointed coroner
Eddie Meade is taking his place
I know

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2018
Nope, Renee is taking his place and Dereck will be the new coroner. This has been a planned piece of business for a while. Sit back and watch it all play out. Jim Ward is the one that is heading the whole plan. Everyone will see how crooked this courthouse is. Yes, even your sweet little innocent Renee.
Rocky

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2018
Someone that's running for office and running an illegal car lot should make sure his friends are careful about what they put online
Clickburg

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2018
Rocky wrote:
Someone that's running for office and running an illegal car lot should make sure his friends are careful about what they put online
LMFAO, like “they” would get indicted around here.
Popular

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2018
What about practicing medicine without a license or any training. He ran a vet practice for years. How did the greaser get so popular by not charging people to work on their animals. That’s how.
WAtcher

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2018
Popular wrote:
What about practicing medicine without a license or any training. He ran a vet practice for years. How did the greaser get so popular by not charging people to work on their animals. That’s how.
Uneducated people thought it was normal if their animal died, they didn't know he killed thousands....he charged....may not have charged a few......
Control

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2018
Greaser is for Stines and Jim ward he wants to control the court house he controls little jimmy and sick O Kev O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornton Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrystal 55 min Chef 1
Pine Mt outfitters 57 min tuck 9
Body 3 hr Big Booty Judy 7
i walked in on my husband and his buddy (Jun '10) 7 hr Joe 32
LCC Basketball 14 hr ThePepsiMan 8
Wheres loud pack in Whitesburg????? 15 hr not me 4
Letcher County Federal Prison Lawsuit 17 hr dog 18

Thornton Gap Jobs

Personal Finance

Thornton Gap Mortgages