Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

Jul 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Comments (Page 339)

Showing posts 6,761 - 6,780 of7,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
U dont know jack

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Christina wrote:
His wife, Wendi is a big slut herself. She is crazy trash. A lot of people know she is f-ing nuts and a big ho ho.
Get a clue goof! Dont hate the player. Hate the game!!!!They're both nuts. Get over it!
neighbor

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

MARSHALL wrote:
WENDY HARDING IS A FREAK. SHE'S IS DEPERATE FOR ATTENTION, SO SHE USES HER DEAD BABY FOR ATTENTION. SERIOUSLY? THE BABY LIVED A FEW HOURS, SO SHE CAPITALIZES ON IT BY HAVING AN EVENT, AND HITTING ON EVERY GUY SHE SEES. GROSS.
That is the truest thing on here. She's a messed up trash bag. lock your husbands up. she deserves what she gets. changing her name doesnt change what a mess she is. advice to u, dont let this wench into your life. big mistake. she will destroy your life with her mental illness.
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truest thing on here. She's a messed up trash bag. lock your husbands up. she deserves what she gets. changing her name doesnt change what a mess she is. advice to u, dont let this wench into your life. big mistake. she will destroy your life with her mental illness.
Who changed their name?
Neighbor

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Crafton Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Who changed their name?
Wendi dropped Breeden, but she's the same trash.
Neighbor

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Ms Wendi Wh-re Harding helped Donnie cover it up. They took a life, and now she's holding a party in the S Side this weekend. God help me, and please hit her with a car. I hate that biatch!
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Neighbor wrote:
Ms Wendi Wh-re Harding helped Donnie cover it up. They took a life, and now she's holding a party in the S Side this weekend. God help me, and please hit her with a car. I hate that biatch!
What did she change it to?
Get a clue

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
LMAO!!!!!Get your facts straight. They? LMAO!!Get a life.God help you is right. LMAO!
jiggy rue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendi dropped Breeden, but she's the same trash.
Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
Wendi is trash

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

jiggy rue wrote:
<quoted text>Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
His wife is the same kind of trash wrapped up in hair bleach, fake bake, plumped lips and the low class that caused her to cover it up for him, and sleep with any guy who was drunk enough.
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife is the same kind of trash wrapped up in hair bleach, fake bake, plumped lips and the low class that caused her to cover it up for him, and sleep with any guy who was drunk enough.
They aren't married. If you know so much about them you would know they aren't married
Hater lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably does more with her life and for others in one day than you do with your entire life.Hater!LMAO!
Breeden supporter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jealousy will only stop you from growing as a person. I would suggest you grow up and realize that your opinion of Don or Wendy is irrelevant. How they live or choose to look is clearly none of your business. Lets face it. All women are hoes. They bang their dudes and expect a dinner and shopping spree. If you're any different you might want to get in the game. Me and my boys have no problem paying for a babe that's good to us and good in the sack. Everyones a player in their own twisted way.
Fact

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

jiggy rue wrote:
<quoted text>Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
No body cares what you or other people think. They don't pay his bills. He knows who his true friends are. Don is fine this has passed. He has a nice home, cars, bike and has money. That pisses you off. He had a choice to quit or move forward. He made the right choice things are back on track. I don't agree with his decision about the accident. But he made a big mistake. Now he's doing what he has too. I respect that. The worst time of his life and he bounced back. How many people would quit or try to collect from government. Not him!!
Wendi Harding is a nasty

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey Wendi! Glad to see you on the web! We missed you! What??? You're taking time away from texting naked pics of yourself to everyone?? You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Thank god your kid died, you deserved it. Sloppy ho.
Wendi Harding is a nasty

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Not his wife, but his dead baby momma. She opens her legs for anyone. No morals, pycho, desperate. Needs to move away.
Crafton is Trashy

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Glad "Don" is FINE! He killed someone..wtf is wrong with YOU, and society for that matter. And yes, Wendy is a Sk-nk.
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know anything? You "live" in Michigan.. How did you pick Walled Lake?
lmao

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

those fake tits are as disgusting as she is.
who cares

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

This site is hardly about Wendy. Don B stands for nothing good. Don is a convicted felon and is viewed as a bum by loads of folks. If Wendy has fake tits what do you care? Loads of chicks have implants.No one cares but you.
Pizburgh rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know anything? You "live" in Michigan.. How did you pick Walled Lake?
Dont let the fool fool you.Its someone picking up a connection at a local panera or starbucks.Who cares about what Don or Wendy does. He did his time and this forum has zero to do with Wendy.
The fool needs to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,761 - 6,780 of7,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Thornburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Thornburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thornburg People Search