Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7619 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

neighbor

Livonia, MI

#7063 Nov 9, 2012
MARSHALL wrote:
WENDY HARDING IS A FREAK. SHE'S IS DEPERATE FOR ATTENTION, SO SHE USES HER DEAD BABY FOR ATTENTION. SERIOUSLY? THE BABY LIVED A FEW HOURS, SO SHE CAPITALIZES ON IT BY HAVING AN EVENT, AND HITTING ON EVERY GUY SHE SEES. GROSS.
That is the truest thing on here. She's a messed up trash bag. lock your husbands up. she deserves what she gets. changing her name doesnt change what a mess she is. advice to u, dont let this wench into your life. big mistake. she will destroy your life with her mental illness.
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

#7064 Nov 9, 2012
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truest thing on here. She's a messed up trash bag. lock your husbands up. she deserves what she gets. changing her name doesnt change what a mess she is. advice to u, dont let this wench into your life. big mistake. she will destroy your life with her mental illness.
Who changed their name?
Neighbor

Fenton, MI

#7065 Nov 9, 2012
Crafton Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Who changed their name?
Wendi dropped Breeden, but she's the same trash.
Neighbor

Fenton, MI

#7066 Nov 9, 2012
Ms Wendi Wh-re Harding helped Donnie cover it up. They took a life, and now she's holding a party in the S Side this weekend. God help me, and please hit her with a car. I hate that biatch!
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

#7067 Nov 9, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Ms Wendi Wh-re Harding helped Donnie cover it up. They took a life, and now she's holding a party in the S Side this weekend. God help me, and please hit her with a car. I hate that biatch!
What did she change it to?
Get a clue

Pittsburgh, PA

#7068 Nov 9, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
LMAO!!!!!Get your facts straight. They? LMAO!!Get a life.God help you is right. LMAO!
jiggy rue

United States

#7069 Nov 10, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendi dropped Breeden, but she's the same trash.
Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
Wendi is trash

Milford, MI

#7070 Nov 10, 2012
jiggy rue wrote:
<quoted text>Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
His wife is the same kind of trash wrapped up in hair bleach, fake bake, plumped lips and the low class that caused her to cover it up for him, and sleep with any guy who was drunk enough.
Crafton Eyes

Pittsburgh, PA

#7071 Nov 10, 2012
Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife is the same kind of trash wrapped up in hair bleach, fake bake, plumped lips and the low class that caused her to cover it up for him, and sleep with any guy who was drunk enough.
They aren't married. If you know so much about them you would know they aren't married
Hater lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#7073 Nov 11, 2012
Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably does more with her life and for others in one day than you do with your entire life.Hater!LMAO!
Breeden supporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#7074 Nov 11, 2012
Jealousy will only stop you from growing as a person. I would suggest you grow up and realize that your opinion of Don or Wendy is irrelevant. How they live or choose to look is clearly none of your business. Lets face it. All women are hoes. They bang their dudes and expect a dinner and shopping spree. If you're any different you might want to get in the game. Me and my boys have no problem paying for a babe that's good to us and good in the sack. Everyones a player in their own twisted way.
Fact

Pittsburgh, PA

#7075 Nov 12, 2012
jiggy rue wrote:
<quoted text>Trash is a scumbag who left a man in the road to die. Trash is an ex cop who is shunned by previous buddies because they don't want to tarnish their own name. It's entertaining to listen to the disrespect people have toward your heartless buddy. He has been ignored and gossiped about by his ex fellow peers. He is viewed as an outsider, liar and manipulor. Don hits the bar like his hole doesn't stink. Horse get a clue. You are laughed at"talked about & shunned for a reason. No respect for the ex cop coming from the majority. The horses he kicks it with overlook his reality of being a shady bum. Dude you know what's up. We know you do.
No body cares what you or other people think. They don't pay his bills. He knows who his true friends are. Don is fine this has passed. He has a nice home, cars, bike and has money. That pisses you off. He had a choice to quit or move forward. He made the right choice things are back on track. I don't agree with his decision about the accident. But he made a big mistake. Now he's doing what he has too. I respect that. The worst time of his life and he bounced back. How many people would quit or try to collect from government. Not him!!
Wendi Harding is a nasty

Highland, MI

#7076 Nov 12, 2012
Hey Wendi! Glad to see you on the web! We missed you! What??? You're taking time away from texting naked pics of yourself to everyone?? You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Thank god your kid died, you deserved it. Sloppy ho.
Wendi Harding is a nasty

Highland, MI

#7077 Nov 12, 2012
Not his wife, but his dead baby momma. She opens her legs for anyone. No morals, pycho, desperate. Needs to move away.
Crafton is Trashy

Highland, MI

#7078 Nov 12, 2012
Glad "Don" is FINE! He killed someone..wtf is wrong with YOU, and society for that matter. And yes, Wendy is a Sk-nk.
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

#7079 Nov 12, 2012
Wendi is trash wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know anything? You "live" in Michigan.. How did you pick Walled Lake?
lmao

South Lyon, MI

#7080 Nov 12, 2012
those fake tits are as disgusting as she is.
who cares

Pittsburgh, PA

#7081 Nov 12, 2012
This site is hardly about Wendy. Don B stands for nothing good. Don is a convicted felon and is viewed as a bum by loads of folks. If Wendy has fake tits what do you care? Loads of chicks have implants.No one cares but you.
Pizburgh rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7082 Nov 12, 2012
Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know anything? You "live" in Michigan.. How did you pick Walled Lake?
Dont let the fool fool you.Its someone picking up a connection at a local panera or starbucks.Who cares about what Don or Wendy does. He did his time and this forum has zero to do with Wendy.
The fool needs to get a life.
Just a new person

Milford, MI

#7083 Nov 12, 2012
Nope, not a fool, just a new guy who thinks Wendy is a f-ing wh-re. She's such a dumb, ugly bimbo Can't stand her, or her disgusting baby daddy. Dead baby, so sorry. You get what you deserve. I'm posting from my large, expensive home, no need for panera. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP candidate in Pennsylvania struggles with ca... Mar '18 USA Today 1
News McKees Rocks Mayor Removes B-Ball Hoops Because... (Jul '10) Dec '17 Someone 8
Charlie Moffat (May '16) May '16 Tony 1
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) Jul '15 RocksGirl4life 31
Coraopolis Police Chief Charged (Jan '15) Feb '15 RocksGirl4life 5
News Robinson official resigns (Feb '12) Feb '12 Joan 3
News Montour School Board incumbents distance themse... (May '11) Aug '11 crupt 3

Thornburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Thornburg Mortgages