Toyota Prius Problems

Toyota Prius Problems

There are 3 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Toyota Prius Problems. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

Hundreds of thousands of Toyota Priuses could be pushed into a recall... if federal safety regulators dig deep into a potential problem in the steering assembly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

WTFwiththat

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
They will bribe the government again, like they did last time their cars couldn't stop,.
Blaming it on the customer's placement of the car matts.
liner

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Feb 28, 2013
WTFwiththat wrote:
They will bribe the government again, like they did last time their cars couldn't stop,.
Blaming it on the customer's placement of the car matts.
Why don't you give NASA a call and see if they can figure out what caused all those unintended acceleration complaints?
Oh wait.....nevermind.
CAMRY DEATHS

Bar Harbor, ME

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Google NHTSA hides truth about Toyota !!
Google Toyota deaths
Google toyota hides truth about sudden acceleration
Google Downeast Toyota carfax, thats is my 07 camry that I traded back in after ten days of the Dangerous hesitation problem. that was in 2007 and in 2009 the camry was TOTALED due the the hesitation problem on its 6th owner!!!
Listen to LINER!!! seems to know it all........ about EVERYTHING!! must be nice!! but he doesnt SEEM TO KNOW WHERE HE LIVES??:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu sid 989
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 13
George Zimmerman Scandal (Sep '13) Sep '13 Luciana Lons 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornberry Mortgages