First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Facts

Tazewell, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I understand that this is in a bill being brought up in Nashville.
mom

Charlotte, NC

#2 Feb 21, 2013
A smoke detector or radon detector? Maybe a mold detector?
Curious

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I think they meant "director".
Jerry

Loveland, CO

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Facts wrote:
Wow Chesney you are a pathetic little person. Not to mention you can't even spell director correctly but you have cost this county close to a million dollars. Yes a million dollars. You are an embarrassment and should leave this county. You've done so much damage it will take years to recover.
shoffffner

Speedwell, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I was the dictator of schools!!!
Facts

Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Ye can Emale yore state reperzeter sen.frank.nicely@capitol.tn.go v an let him no what ca thank
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Furgot twoTale yea.Dennis numbers an Emale information is in paper ,I thank on about second page.thank yea
i know

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I heard Dave Chesney is a peeping Tom...keep your curtains closed woodland.
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Feb 23, 2013
I thank the Detecter should bee and edd u kate tar not one of them pull a tish shines?
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Don,t mean two call know names are slang mud?thank ye
Speak Up

Tazewell, TN

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Facts wrote:
I ABSOUTELY AGREE!! An elected director or superintendent of Claiborne County Schools would allow for more input from the public. Our current system is streamlined in such a manner that a few select individuals are in control. INTERESTINGLY the Claiborne County Commisioners had already voted to have the director/superintendent's position be an elected position. Their vote was sent to Nashville - and I have heard nothing since.
If we really want more representation - the right to elect our director/superintendent - I would suggest you talk to your local commissioner and representative. If enough people SPEAK up change will come.
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I absolutely disagree. Our board members are elected.They represent your input.They suppose to select best canidate ( educator ) for the job.The school director does not have time to campaiign ( placing signs in people's lawn ,visiting all the churches ,placing flags in cemeterys flagging traffic and all the other " in your face things" that are done to get some people's vote. All states but three have moved forward and are doing what is presently in place.Why go back and allow more politics in our schools?
i know

Charlotte, NC

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>I ABSOUTELY AGREE!! An elected director or superintendent of Claiborne County Schools would allow for more input from the public. Our current system is streamlined in such a manner that a few select individuals are in control. INTERESTINGLY the Claiborne County Commisioners had already voted to have the director/superintendent's position be an elected position. Their vote was sent to Nashville - and I have heard nothing since.
If we really want more representation - the right to elect our director/superintendent - I would suggest you talk to your local commissioner and representative. If enough people SPEAK up change will come.
Look at the input the public had when we elected our mayor. Do you want Jack Daniels running our schools?
out

Charlotte, NC

#14 Feb 23, 2013
I think we should do away with all board members! Look at how much money they have cost us, especially DAVE CHESNEY! Thank about that tax payers when you pay your taxes. I feel the same about county court, only need half of them.
really

Tazewell, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Facts wrote:
I absolutely disagree. Our board members are elected.They represent your input.They suppose to select best canidate ( educator ) for the job.The school director does not have time to campaiign ( placing signs in people's lawn ,visiting all the churches ,placing flags in cemeterys flagging traffic and all the other " in your face things" that are done to get some people's vote. All states but three have moved forward and are doing what is presently in place.Why go back and allow more politics in our schools?
i think we already saw what a mess four board members can create.let the voters decide.
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2013
County commission seems more interested in the jail than they are the hospital or the schools.
out

Winfield, IL

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Facts wrote:
County commission seems more interested in the jail than they are the hospital or the schools.
That's because some of the people that work at the hospital needs to be in jail....they are taken from the county!
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Ok.If ye lect him ,do ye want him in fur 4 hears? What if he,s a badden!
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Is the commenting enduring Cheney fur Detecter.
Facts

New Tazewell, TN

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Him an jack wood bee good team?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorn Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min miss tuffet 148,695
Why would a teacher ask this?? 38 min concerned parent 14
Single Lady for Single Man 2 hr Ky Lady 2
looking 4 a place 2 rent 2 hr lol 3
Who do you no 3 hr just saying 4
welcome to drug town usa 3 hr pric3-l3ss 6
The new plastic factory.... (Dec '08) 4 hr tax payer 16
•••
•••
•••

Thorn Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000