First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sara

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
stuck up!!!! overly priced and the food rates a C in my books
the service is horrible the girl wouldn't refill our drinks after repeatedly shaking it and placing it at the end of our table they were busy gossiping and texting on their phones of course we didn't leave a tip we do not recommend

what happened to the old owners? carlie? they were awesome
Been There

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Hey that's the kinda service I got when I was there I couldn't agree with you more .
kelsie

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2012
i drive past there every day and its always the same 3 vehicles i feel sorry for them someone should eat there and least order something for your evil neighbors dog

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2012
hey I ate at the heartland cafe and their food was great also have a new waitress that is very good she was very nice and we didnt have to ask for anything
jason

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2012
new waitress its under new owners of course the people are new duh so she read your mind i mean if you didn't ahve to ask for anything come on they already think they own the town with their big distracting signs where all the yard sale signs need to be i think im going to post my next sign right over theirs they are a bunch of hypocrits another point you have to be friends with them or them themselves leaving a comment like that because no one eats there its not the same without carla
regular customer

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2012
I have eaten at the heartland manny time since the new people took over and I find it a great place to eat and the service is great also and a christian attitude also every one have a great day

Morristown, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2012
hey I don't know what you have against the new owners none of my business i just put a comment from experience Have you eaten in the restaurant since the new owners took over? The new waitress I was referring to has only been there a week she is hot and very sweet just my opinion
jason

Auburn, AL

#8 Apr 4, 2012
go figure she is hot so thats why you are taking up for them you just want to get in her pants and yes i have been in there thats how i knew about the new owners christian attitude lol now you have lost your mind tell her she has nice tattoos and thats real christian like showing all that cleavage ok whatever these people are pathetic their sign lol 1/4 mile on right you have to stop at a stop sign and turn left real smart people
Whatever

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2012
You obviously have not been to the restaurant in a while jason there us no one that works there with tats and u are pissed bout the signs is what it seems the waitress we had was very good the owners daughter used to work there but no longer we had a very good experience maybe u should stop in again and see
Yea right Jason

Morristown, TN

#10 Apr 6, 2012
Jason you could not get in her pants if your life deepened on it she ant that type of girl but hey it don't hurt to dream big there pal, but it is not a good place to eat will agree with u on that
What

Morristown, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2012
You wish Jason
connie

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2012
well i tried it with carla then with the whites and let me tell you carlas cooking is better but good luck maybe you should add spice and butter and it might taste better
Butterfly

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2012
I have ate there many times since the new onwers the Myers took over and the service during the day is great along with the food. The cook is very fast and no long waits for ur food. They are finally getting a reliable staff on board.
paperboy

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2012
I have been to the Heartland twice in the last few days once at night and again during the day. I must say the time during the day was a better experience. Those twi ladies got it going on, the only thing I see wrong with the place is the lady who runs it, GG or something. She is missing the fries in her happy meal. Bean Station is a small town and everyone knows your story so her christian act is just that an act. If she wants this place to be successful she just needs to stay away and let her employees handle it
food

Maryville, TN

#15 Apr 25, 2012
im not impressed at all
mark evans

Morristown, TN

#16 May 1, 2012
mike needs 2 get rid of that hatefull woman that he rents it 2 and take it back over
jeff

Morristown, TN

#17 May 1, 2012
i agree with that she sure is hatefull
paperboy

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 1, 2012
Mark I agree the owner is the real problem there, but with the cook and waitress handling things it could be a great place.
mark evens

Morristown, TN

#19 May 2, 2012
u got that right paperboy
david

Morristown, TN

#20 May 4, 2012
sure sounds like some of you people have a problem with the new owner gg. maybe a former employee using a different name to say what you dont have the guts to say to thier face huh! maybe someone should check into your affairs and see if they come up with some dirt? I`ll bet there`d be some.so quit your crying and grow up !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorn Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courthouse HOOKERS! (Mar '10) 19 min Whatever 2015 91
Is being white in america an advantage or disad... (Apr '11) 33 min Tired of this 29
I'm so Proud of my Husband for being Faithful 1 hr Laughing all the way 21
Another county building ? 8 hr Glenda 4
Megan Cameron (Apr '15) 8 hr Keepin it real 11
Jimmy Estep 8 hr Billy Bob 8
Why do the pagan freaks try and get others to c... 8 hr Whatever 2015 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thorn Hill Mortgages