Navajo lawmaker wants to outlaw piracy

Navajo lawmaker wants to outlaw piracy

There are 24 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Navajo lawmaker wants to outlaw piracy. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Bootlegging of movies and music is illegal under federal law, but it's not illegal on the Navajo Nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Apr 28, 2008
Wiccad wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians listen to Christian music, right? Bootlegging is stealing, and illegal not only in this state and country, but it is against one of God's laws as well. So it's difficult to believe that Christians would do such an immoral thing.
All have sinned and fallen short. Just because someone says that they are a Christian doesn't mean anything anymore. I don't buy illegally copied music or other media, but I am not without sin, just getting better and better at not giving in to sin, as continual sin diminishes my relationship with the Lord. Christians are not perfect, just forgiven.

“Judgy not lest ye be judgied!”

Since: Feb 08

Farmington, NM

#22 Apr 28, 2008
"Christians are not perfect, just forgiven."

That is so sweet!
kobby7

Anchorage, AK

#23 May 13, 2008
Make $ any way you can! Reality on the REZ
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

#24 May 13, 2008
Napster should consider reorganizing and setting up shop on the reservation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thoreau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'New Mexico style' chip battles with original (Mar '09) Apr '17 Joe 19
Fort Wingate Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 15
A girl named Anna (Dec '16) Dec '16 Lizzy 1
News Weird New Mexico: Bigfoot Sightings (Oct '11) Sep '16 reese 116
Martial Arts in Thoreau? (Nov '15) Nov '15 laofu 1
Review: Compassion Personal Care (Aug '08) Oct '15 curenado 9
News Thoreau continues to pull together in aftermath... (Jun '10) Oct '15 curenado 4

Thoreau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thoreau Mortgages