Review: BayFlower Moving Group
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sidda Richardson

Adrian, MI

#88 Jun 20, 2014
Third move in the last 18 months with these guys (yeah, I know, I move a lot.) As with the prior two moves, no complaints whatsoever.

The movers were professional and friendly. They treated my possessions with the appropriate amount of care, and had a good attitude throughout. I called them on a Tuesday, and they were able to help with the move on Friday. Great rate, no surprise add-ons, no phony travel charges, etc.

I saw there were a couple of negative posts here. I don't get those, as that was not my experience at all. I had no bad experiences at all.

Whenever I move again (and I hope it is not anytime soon, as I am tired of moving) I will certainly try to use Bayflower Moving Group again. Big thumbs up.
Annie Fisher

United States

#89 Jun 24, 2014
This company provides excellent service. My move was a big job, a four bedroom house that was pretty chock-full of stuff. My relocation consultant really did an amazing job helping me make some tough decisions in order to keep my move affordable. There were a lot of items that just would have put the cost over the top. It was a great help to be able to have a sounding board. The moving crew did a tremendous job, and kept there cool throughout.
Gerald W

Valdosta, GA

#90 Jun 24, 2014
After my first move with them I must say I am now a loyal customer. If I find a company that deserves respect I make sure to give credit where credit is due. This company has earned my respect. During this move my wife was as annoying as annoying can be. She would call their offices repeatedly to check on the status of our delivery. She was calling so much that I was amazed at how courteous they continued to be. Not once, did they steer us wrong or disappoint. They were courteous, on time with the delivery, and always respectful to my pregnant wife. I would recommend this company to anybody.
James G Clarke

Lebanon, OH

#91 Jun 26, 2014
The company was a very nice one. They took care of me, and were very kind. No matter what happened, or how stressed I was, they kept their cool and had patience with me, and I was very stressed. They helped me a lot, and I am glad that I used them.
Elizabeth Prince

United States

#92 Jul 22, 2014
We had a really good experience with bay flower. We were a bit disorganized during our move and underestimated how much stuff would be involved. They were extremely flexible and called someone else (after clearing with it us first, of course). Some companies are a bit picky about moving boxes that aren't perfectly packed and taped. They didn't complain about our less than pro job with the boxes, and managed to move everything quickly and safely, despite the narrow and windy staircase at our new place. They were quick, professional, and friendly. job well done
Manny Loots

United States

#93 Jul 28, 2014
Bayflower did a wonderful job moving our belongings. They took great care with our stuff and nothing was damaged or broken when we received it. The movers were very helpful and courteous. The actual cost was actually lower than the quote, so we are very pleased and we will use them again if we need to move.
Robin Spurrier

United States

#94 Aug 13, 2014
Outstanding service from a very experienced and honest crew. No issues with heavy items and navigating stairs. I will recommend bay flower to anyone needing an honest and experienced mover. Crew showed up ready to work! Thanks guys for taking a hard move and making it look easy, I couldn't believe how well this move went, I was so surprised. I really was pleased and would highly recommend them because there are a lot of brokers out there and you don't know who is handling your goods. My wife and I will never move ourselves again, this was by far the best move I can tell you that. They say that moving is as bad as a divorce, as far as stress goes, haha. I can agree with that, but with a moving company it makes it a lot easier. Bay flower was our company and they really made it just like another process in life! No troubles here.
Lola Garcia

United States

#95 Aug 18, 2014
Bay flower performed my mothers move. I have been out of the country for 7 months dealing with my fathers passing and I needed to relocate my mother. I got in touch with Jason and explained to him how serious this situation was for me as my mother is not an easy person to deal with and there were many deadlines.
I was especially tough for me because I was out of the country and completely depended on bay flower and their team.

I am writing this review because I spoke to my mother this morning and she told me how excellent everything went. Their is a diffferenc in time hear so I have not been able to contact Jason personally to thank him but I believe this review will suffice.

I wanted to personally thank the bay flower for a GREAT move and for everything they did for me and my mother.
Jason

Chicago, IL

#96 Aug 19, 2014
Horrible scam operation. Please do your due diligence and look into them. They are indeed scam artists.
Ally Markham

Jacksonville, FL

#97 Aug 19, 2014
This was a great company to work with. Not only in terms of price, but everyone who helped me really went above and beyond with every aspect. I think that it takes a lot of energy to keep everyone happy, and I was amazed that they could follow through on everything so well. Getting a quote from them was quick and painless. They knew the correct questions to ask to get an accurate inventory, and they really helped to save me money.
Brandon Wells

Melrose, FL

#98 Sep 5, 2014
I recommend them because I know how it is to seek a low price company that wouldnÂ’t screw you up with bad service. Well, bayflower surely was the one I was looking for when I was moving from Florida to Indiana this July. I got wonderful service, punctuality and fast delivery of my things (13 days). I was on a budget and I paid reasonable money.
jax23willis

Singapore, Singapore

#100 Jan 6, 2015
I remember when I was a kid, my family moved a lot. It wasn't bad, I liked going to a new place. The one bad part was actually moving. we always did it on our own. When I started my own life, I decided that If I ever had to move, I would go through a moving company to help me. I have luckily been able to do that with almost all of my moves as an adult. I am about to make my last move, hopefully ever, and I am looking for a good company to hire for that.
http://www.meelheimsmoving.com/long-distance-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thonotosassa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISU's sensory garden tastes, looks, sounds like... Jun 16 Derek 4
Kenna Howell Jun 7 Bitchdontplay 2
News Weird Shapes on Pluto Hint at Icy 'Face-Lift' O... Jun 1 Marcavage s Emission 1
Review: Bella Medspa (Jul '11) May 30 Heather P 33
News More state students paying double cost May 24 Mary June 1
Debra Lafave student (Aug '08) May '16 AlmostGone 25
Bring Your Business to KY (Sep '15) May '16 Wiser 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thonotosassa Mortgages