Reputed Gang Member Deported for Sex ...

Reputed Gang Member Deported for Sex Crimes Arrested in Chesco

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Reputed Gang Member Deported for Sex Crimes Arrested in Chesco. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Bolivar Barrios had previously been deported to Mexico from the United States. Photo credit: Chester County District Attorney's Office An undocumented immigrant who'd previously been deported from the United States for sex crimes he committed in Chester County was arrested again after an alert police detective spotted the reputed gang member in a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Magadala

Vashon, WA

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Heckers! This dude is a DACA eligible! This is the only country he has known! Schools don't give free lunches in mexico!

THREE YEARS for sexual deviancy?!!! Oh, yeah, I forgot, he is only here to feed his family...

I don't care if the cop reconized him, he was practicing racial profiling! They all look alike! lol
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2013
This just shows how much obama hates america and americans,he could care less these crazy mofos are running around.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Sep 30, 2013
It would appear they don't give re-entry a second thought once deported...happens obviously all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thompsontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back Ground Checks (Oct '13) Oct '13 thebenners1 2
News Walton to run for district judge seat (Feb '13) Feb '13 My 3 cents 1
News Jim Nace (Nov '09) Feb '13 Laura class 2004 3
News Jason E. Leppert (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bergen kleist 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Dec '10 mrbuddy 7
News Ranck sentenced to 9 months (May '10) Sep '10 jasema22 4
News Second person charged in infant ass..... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JunkE 9

Thompsontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thompsontown Mortgages