jim hoover

Little Falls, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
hello,
can any one help me find an old marine corps buddy? i lost track of him about 1971 and have found track of him in newport , pa. he is about 62 years old and in 1971 lived with his grandmother in harrisburg , pa. his nickname in his youth was " shakey". he joined the marine corps in nov., 1968. we went to boot camp together at paris island.
any help anyone can give me to locate my old friend will be greatly appreciated.
please answer here.
thank you. jim
jim hoover

Little Falls, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2013
still looking for rick. any help out there?
end

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2014
Richard was murdered. Im his brother.sorry
jim hoover

Little Falls, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2014
end wrote:
Richard was murdered. Im his brother.sorry
rick did not have any brothers. you are a sick person. thanks for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thompsontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Davenport 22
News Expense records sought from Elizabeth Forward b... (May '15) Jan '16 Cornell Poltergeist 26
News How Trump's deportation plan failed 62 years ago (Jan '16) Jan '16 American 1 69
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
News Quakertown man jailed for breaking 7-month-old ... (Mar '08) Sep '15 lovekidz 45
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... (May '15) Jun '15 Edgar Schneiders ... 7

Thompsontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thompsontown Mortgages