Local water authorities respond to investigation

Full story: Lewistown Sentinel

Sentinel reporter hsunderland@lewistownsentinel.com LEWISTOWN - Municipal water authority officials said they are "confident" that the local water supply is safe despite the Associated Press' investigation that ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Lewistown Resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

I am not going to say our water is not safe, but I am not confident the testing is in spec's because of this reason. Every time you get the report in the mail ,everything on it is right at the limit for being out of spec's. It makes you think they fudge a little just to make it in spec's because it is just in .

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Lewistown Resident wrote:
I am not going to say our water is not safe, but I am not confident the testing is in spec's because of this reason. Every time you get the report in the mail ,everything on it is right at the limit for being out of spec's. It makes you think they fudge a little just to make it in spec's because it is just in .
I'd like to think that DEP would not allow them to publish such a press release if it were not true, but it would not surprise me if you were right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thompsontown Discussions

Search the Thompsontown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
Heroes on the front Jun '14 West Ender 1
Three are arrested on drug charges: Men are pic... (Feb '08) May '14 NoAlcohol 838
Donations requested for auctions Apr '14 Petal Power 2
Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thompsontown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thompsontown People Search