Local water authorities respond to in...

Local water authorities respond to investigation

There are 2 comments on the Lewistown Sentinel story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Local water authorities respond to investigation. In it, Lewistown Sentinel reports that:

Sentinel reporter [email protected] LEWISTOWN - Municipal water authority officials said they are "confident" that the local water supply is safe despite the Associated Press' investigation that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lewistown Sentinel.

Lewistown Resident

AOL

#1 Mar 11, 2008
I am not going to say our water is not safe, but I am not confident the testing is in spec's because of this reason. Every time you get the report in the mail ,everything on it is right at the limit for being out of spec's. It makes you think they fudge a little just to make it in spec's because it is just in .

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2008
Lewistown Resident wrote:
I am not going to say our water is not safe, but I am not confident the testing is in spec's because of this reason. Every time you get the report in the mail ,everything on it is right at the limit for being out of spec's. It makes you think they fudge a little just to make it in spec's because it is just in .
I'd like to think that DEP would not allow them to publish such a press release if it were not true, but it would not surprise me if you were right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thompsontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Davenport 22
News Expense records sought from Elizabeth Forward b... (May '15) Jan '16 Cornell Poltergeist 26
News How Trump's deportation plan failed 62 years ago (Jan '16) Jan '16 American 1 69
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
News Quakertown man jailed for breaking 7-month-old ... (Mar '08) Sep '15 lovekidz 45
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... (May '15) Jun '15 Edgar Schneiders ... 7

Thompsontown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thompsontown Mortgages