Bill O

West Mifflin, PA

#46920 Feb 11, 2013
Gasoline prices as explained by FOX NEWS back in 2008 when gas prices went up and over 4 dollars a gallon !!!!!!!!!!Yes folks Fox news , if FOX says it's true ,it gotta be!!!! FLIP FLOP? HAAAAA!!!!!!
LMAO

LØØK HERE:

Bill O

West Mifflin, PA

#46921 Feb 11, 2013
"If you cant afford filling your tank up, sell that SUV ,ride a bike to work"- Bill O'Reilly 2008 ( FOX news ) LMAO!

LØØK HERE:



I bet Bill rides his 3 wheeler everywhere...LOL!
FAUX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#46922 Feb 11, 2013
Fox News Flip Flops on Gas Prices from 2008 to 2012

LØØK HERE:



"I dont care about the poor, they have a safety net" - Mitt Romney

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#46923 Feb 11, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
When the Bush administration authorized the first auto loan of $17.4 billion, in October 2008, some aspects of the loan were contingent upon the companies hitting “Restructuring Targets.”
"Let Detroit go bankrupt" - Mitt Romney
obie let detroit go bankrupt, only instead of doing it under the rule of law he did it under obie law. That way the only winners were the unions! The losers: bondholders, non-union workers, dealers forced out of business, and lastly the taxpayers of America!!
Donald R

West Mifflin, PA

#46924 Feb 11, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's wars for 4 plus years. All Obama did was lie, men died and spread his desire to kill throughout the world at a cost of trillions to the taxpayers.
Obama's killer drones coming to your home next. Are you on his hit list?
Hey azzwipe , the Generals on the ground decide what to do, when to pull out, not the President....Obama gave them a timeline, he shut down combat in Iraq..next to shut down will be Afghanistan in 2014, even the GOP agrees with this......look it up window licker.. Bush said stay they as long as you have to, me , Donald and Dick are making big bucks while the wars continue.HAAAAAAAAA!!

Damn Obama for allowing gas prices to go higher, he should force the oil companies to sell cheaper oil......LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46925 Feb 11, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only pray that your DTMDS is terminal.
You really need this attention don't you Danny? I bet you change your panties every time you read DTMDS.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46926 Feb 11, 2013
Donald R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzwipe , the Generals on the ground decide what to do, when to pull out, not the President....Obama gave them a timeline, he shut down combat in Iraq..next to shut down will be Afghanistan in 2014, even the GOP agrees with this......look it up window licker.. Bush said stay they as long as you have to, me , Donald and Dick are making big bucks while the wars continue.HAAAAAAAAA!!
Damn Obama for allowing gas prices to go higher, he should force the oil companies to sell cheaper oil......LMAO!
You are one dumb boy.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46927 Feb 12, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You are one dumb boy.
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....

The only thing that were not sure of is:

A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron

Answer: C

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46928 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....
The only thing that were not sure of is:
A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron
Answer: C
Bow down and pray to your god. If you refuse, Obama's going to send one of his killer drones after you.
Let me CNN

North Port, FL

#46929 Feb 12, 2013
Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46930 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....
The only thing that were not sure of is:
A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron
Answer: C
"that were not sure of"

It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46931 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....
The only thing that were not sure of is:
A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron
Answer: C
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"

Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#46932 Feb 12, 2013
Let me CNN wrote:
Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
If you want to blame Obama for the national debt, gas prices, and the bad economy the surely you can point to his policies that caused those problems.

Can you do that?

Because whenever I blame someone for something, I can also say how he caused that problem. Can you? Or are you just blaming Obama for everything that you're unhappy about because he happens to be President when it happened?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#46933 Feb 12, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"that were not sure of"
It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"
Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.

Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46934 Feb 12, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.
Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
Did you fail to read his post? He presented no issue that warranted mustering a legitimate response.

His entire post was a condemnation of others as stupid, moronic, etc. while appearing so himself. Consequently, his typos are too rich to pass up.

He certainly is not here to "debate issues".

Like yours, his comments inevitably decay into name calling.
L of K

United States

#46935 Feb 12, 2013
nuts.
Westing

Rochester, PA

#46939 Feb 12, 2013
How about the section 8 problems in America and the connected government city programs? Example
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburgh-pa...
For Real

Ambridge, PA

#46945 Feb 12, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.
Dan the Man, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!
Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
The "communist black messiah" (Personally, I refer to him as the President of the United States) was voted in for a second term..so hes' everybodys' "black messiah" (President), not just Dan the Man's.

Almost laughable how your comment accuses one person of resorting to name-calling and then you follow suit.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#46946 Feb 12, 2013
Dumb ass racial hating taxi, have you forgotten that president obama will never be be your president or any tea bags president? you can at least flip flop as good as the governor etch a sketch, but nothing else. The tea bags need your special kind of ignorant cheap entertainment so don't let them down. Is that governor Gerry Brown pissing you off? you should be, but you can only make complaint, wah wah wah wah
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#46951 Feb 12, 2013
Ha ha ha what a pathetic racial hating tea bag taxi dumb ass. All tea bags should bow down to your forum leader taxi. His ignorance has your best interest, always giving tea bags his best level of dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsburgh-area MLK Day events planned; march t... Jan '15 Old Cynic 1
News PUC OKs natural gas delivery to Susquehanna County (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zach 1
News Students in migrant ed program receive free books (Oct '14) Oct '14 gone from hazy 2
Pedophile in Montrose (George Humber Jr.) (Feb '11) Jul '14 Knows this pig 7
News Man charged with indecent assault (Apr '10) Jun '14 Knows more than y... 20
News Marietta woman faces more charges for sex assau... (Aug '12) Jan '14 lady 5
News Tempers erupt, police called to Susquehanna Twp... (Nov '13) Nov '13 lady 1
More from around the web

Thompson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]