Adams officer injured during pursuit ...

Adams officer injured during pursuit heads to rehab center

There are 33 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 26, 2010, titled Adams officer injured during pursuit heads to rehab center. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Cumberland Township police officer Tim Biggins says goodbye to Eastern Adams Officer Rick Phillips Thursday morning at Thomasville Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Red Lion, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2010
Look: the wanna be Union man! Just admit it John Dick Doe, you spend all your time cutting on articles that, MIGHT, if not have anything related to a Union job, no matter the subject, you'll comment on them! So sad of a excuse of a man! Get a woman, maybe she'll put some love in your pathetic little heart!
Smith

York, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Sam wrote:
Look: the wanna be Union man! Just admit it John Dick Doe, you spend all your time cutting on articles that, MIGHT, if not have anything related to a Union job, no matter the subject, you'll comment on them! So sad of a excuse of a man! Get a woman, maybe she'll put some love in your pathetic little heart!
WOW, such anger! you must be a cop! It was the cop's fault; we all know that. He should lose his job for putting the public in danger.
Disgusted

Roxbury, PA

#5 Jun 27, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
Why should we send any money? Doesn't his union pay for his recovery? Must be a worthless union. Another thing it was fault. Had he had his LIGHTS & SIRENS ON I feel he would have been fine. As slow as that tractor trailer moved he would not have pulled out. EVERY OTHER emergency vehicle has lights and sirens on when they are going on a call.
Again, here we go with your worthless un-educated responses. No wonder it stinks around here with as much as you talk out of your ass!

To provide you with the CORRECT information, he did have his lights and siren on! Just quit making rediculous comments on these postings. You do nothing but bring negativity and show how much your education did for you! It's people like the police who are out protecting your sorry worthless existance!
Are You Kidding Me

York, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Smith and Doe....Are you kidding me? I would love to see your rap sheets. You two sound like a couple of law Enforcement haters because you're uneducated ass has been arrested several times.
Meadow Muffin

Mount Wolf, PA

#7 Jun 27, 2010
It's been said, he ran a red light. Pursuit Is not
worth Injury.
Mr Knowitall2

Elliottsburg, PA

#10 Jun 27, 2010
4 all u dumbasses He was injured while on duty,workmans comp pays that. So instead of bitch about money and taxes why not go out and do something about like volunteer to help out at your local fire company so we all don't get larger tax bills.
Are You kidding Me

York, PA

#12 Jun 27, 2010
You are all ignorant pathetic people for saying such god awful things....next time you need help call a crack dealer! I hope you dont call yourselves Christains. I do believe that Satan has a special place for you all.
Brother Rick get well!

Yes I am a Police Officer!
Interesting

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2010
Regardless of if he was wrong or not, my heart goes out to his family, a Dad is a Dad and this has to be rough on those little girls. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope that he will, one day, be able to function at a level where he can make a good life for himself and his family.
Smith

York, PA

#14 Jun 28, 2010
Are You kidding Me wrote:
You are all ignorant pathetic people for saying such god awful things....next time you need help call a crack dealer! I hope you dont call yourselves Christains. I do believe that Satan has a special place for you all.
Brother Rick get well!
wow---maybe you should be in the loony house! Your views are very sad, yet expected considering your lack of education. Next time maybe this cop will be more careful with public saftey and the tax payer's car he was driving reckless in.
ocifer Wiggham

York, PA

#15 Jun 28, 2010
Mr Knowitall2 wrote:
4 all u dumbasses He was injured while on duty,workmans comp pays that. So instead of bitch about money and taxes why not go out and do something about like volunteer to help out at your local fire company so we all don't get larger tax bills.
Who do you think pays for his workmans comp insurance?His employer, which certainly is not a private enterprise.Your tax money is paying for his rehab which includes a plane ride to NC instead of a regular ambulance ride.Talk about sucking off the government's teet!!
Mark

York, PA

#16 Jun 28, 2010
I don't know what really happened, because people and the media make things up. I see he has two young kids and a wife and alot of friends, I hope the best for him and his family. I will pray for them. I see alot of comments about education on the forums. All of you do know people are born with different I.Q. and appitudes.
Good thoughts

Stewartstown, PA

#17 Jun 28, 2010
I pray he has a speedy and full recovery. I also pray for his family during this difficult time. I'm at a loss trying to understand the negative and hateful comments from people. I guess some people are just negative and hateful. My best to this family and all of the brothers and sisters in blue.
Common Sense

Myerstown, PA

#18 Jun 28, 2010
By bashing our Law Enforcement Officers, you people speak volumes to your own personal character. That you would essentially spit in the eyes of an honorable and upstanding citizen of your community who in cases like this, has sacraficed his body for the betterment of your little lives, is outright disgraceful.

But I wouldn't expect you shallow idiots to feel an effect by words like these. So please go right ahead...spew your garbage here. This is your Forum. If this is what it takes to make you feel better about your own sad situations and personal regrets, then I'm willing to skim over these ramblings to appease you.

Swear me an oath though, that you'll never call Police to help you. That you'll never...no matter what your predicament, need a cop's help. Becuase since you're so damned concerned about use of "tax money", I would hate for my tax money contribution to be spent helping douche bags like youselves who don't deserve it. Society would be better without you.
MJ57Jam

Chambersburg, PA

#19 Jun 28, 2010
"was flown to Creedmore, N.C., Thursday morning to a rehabilitation center where doctors can help him with the neurological damage he suffered in a March 11 crash." When will the media stop saying that doctors will be doing everything? Therapists & nurses will help him heal & help him do all the hard rehab work. He won't even seea physician daily. Best wishes to him & his family.
no worries

York, PA

#20 Jun 28, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
By bashing our Law Enforcement Officers, you people speak volumes to your own personal character. That you would essentially spit in the eyes of an honorable and upstanding citizen of your community who in cases like this, has sacraficed his body for the betterment of your little lives, is outright disgraceful.
But I wouldn't expect you shallow idiots to feel an effect by words like these. So please go right ahead...spew your garbage here. This is your Forum. If this is what it takes to make you feel better about your own sad situations and personal regrets, then I'm willing to skim over these ramblings to appease you.
Swear me an oath though, that you'll never call Police to help you. That you'll never...no matter what your predicament, need a cop's help. Becuase since you're so damned concerned about use of "tax money", I would hate for my tax money contribution to be spent helping douche bags like youselves who don't deserve it. Society would be better without you.
I really have no reason to call them so I don't care.They don't really help you if you are a victim of a crime they just tell you that they are investigating.Now if you are speeding or your meter runs out of time,they sure don't have a problem doing paperwork.
Bets

York, PA

#21 Jun 28, 2010
I have prayed for this young officer and his family since first hearing about his accident. I have to agree with an earlier post that said when they read the article all they could see was a Dad, husband, family man who was hurt while in the line of duty serving to protect all. Politics or whatever aside, they aren't important now. What is important is that this man recovers and can once again live a full life with his wife, family and loved ones. I thank him for his dedication and sacrifice and I pray for him to recover quickly to be the man he needs to be again!
Are You Kidding Me

York, PA

#22 Jun 28, 2010
No worries you are pathetic!
Are You Kidding Me

York, PA

#23 Jun 28, 2010
Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
wow---maybe you should be in the loony house! Your views are very sad, yet expected considering your lack of education. Next time maybe this cop will be more careful with public saftey and the tax payer's car he was driving reckless in.
Smith what is your profession? Doctor, Lawyer...oh your the guy that cuts my lawn....!
COPS fault

Hanover, PA

#25 Jun 28, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, here we go with your worthless un-educated responses. No wonder it stinks around here with as much as you talk out of your ass!
To provide you with the CORRECT information, he did have his lights and siren on! Just quit making rediculous comments on these postings. You do nothing but bring negativity and show how much your education did for you! It's people like the police who are out protecting your sorry worthless existance!
The driver of the truck was not at fault as he was going through a green light ...

The officer may not have had his sirens on yet, who knows ... we do know NOTHING was called in to dispatch ...
COPS fault

Hanover, PA

#26 Jun 28, 2010
Are You kidding Me wrote:
Brother Rick get well!
I hope your not a member of the spelling police. You spelled the word "Christians" incorrectly FYI ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) Dec 22 Claire 3
Kevin Bell (Sep '16) Dec '17 Justice for Nikki 5
Video dover, York pa I remember when...by model... Jul '17 Modeljoanie 1
News Hanover BBQ joint set to open second location (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jeff ward 2
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... (Jan '17) Jun '17 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2
News evolution wars that culminated (Jun '17) Jun '17 Nemesis 1
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Nerie 1

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomasville Mortgages