Market could be host to 4,700 solar panels

Full story: York Dispatch
A market in Jackson Township could soon boast the largest solar farm in York County. Full Story
George

Berryville, VA

#1 Apr 22, 2010
caqn't wait till the loons protesting this!
ghettotastic

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
its already an eyesore, this will just enhance the experience.
far out

AOL

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Great Idea. Hope everyone is as happy paying for it as I am.(NOT) Tax brakes and grants are great if you're the one reciving them. Sad truth is someone must pay for them, or make up the difference. That someone who pays always seems to be you and me.
hmmmmm

York, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2010
According to the York County tax claim bureau the owner needs to come up with $215,000.00 that's owed on this property in back taxes so that it doesn't go up for the judicial sale that's scheduled for May 22 @ 9:00 a.m. in courtroom #1. It might be a good idea if you actually own the property before you start a 4.2 million dollar project???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Henri 51,473
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Dover schools' child abuse policy raises questions Sep 5 divergebt 1
Estate Sale (Mar '06) Sep 3 Cindy 3
York County man headed to prison for role in ma... Jul '14 lady 1
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
•••
•••

Thomasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE