Turkey barn destroyed by fire

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC 27

It started around 5 p.m. on the 700 block of Russell Tavern Road near Gettysburg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Its OK, locals can't afford turkey, they only eat crow
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

It sounds like it was a gang retribution or something like that, how many turkey barns have you ever heard of catch on fire?
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
It sounds like it was a gang retribution or something like that, how many turkey barns have you ever heard of catch on fire?
I'd say it's about as common as gang retributions in Gettysburg.
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it's about as common as gang retributions in Gettysburg.
Your denials don't change the fact that gang extortion could very well have been the cause of this fire. So kindly cease from commenting, your observations aren't wanted.
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denials don't change the fact that gang extortion could very well have been the cause of this fire. So kindly cease from commenting, your observations aren't wanted.
No comments from the peanut gallery.
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No comments from the peanut gallery.
Your denials don't change a thing. Your town is overrun by street gangs, too bad if you don't like it.
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denials don't change a thing. Your town is overrun by street gangs, too bad if you don't like it.
No it's not.
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
Yes it is, many people have attested to the fact that Gettysburg is overrun by street gangs.

You are just mad about that fact. Too bad, buster.
Maxwell Henderson

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, many people have attested to the fact that Gettysburg is overrun by street gangs.
You are just mad about that fact. Too bad, buster.
Too bad for you, buster. I just talked to Frank and Ernest. They say you're full of crap.
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Maxwell Henderson wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, buster. I just talked to Frank and Ernest. They say you're full of crap.
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay. So stop with your pointless posting, you have nothing to add to the mix, so Scram Buster!
Maxwell Henderson

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay.
Not my problem. You are the one that has the burden of truth and you ain't got squat, buster.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay. So stop with your pointless posting, you have nothing to add to the mix, so Scram Buster!
could this have been insurance fraud?
Candy Apple News

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>could this have been insurance fraud?
It wouldn't shock me if one of the street gangs just strong armed the owner into doing just that, basically putting a gun to his head and forcing him to go along with the scheme.
Candy Apple News

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't shock me if one of the street gangs just strong armed the owner into doing just that, basically putting a gun to his head and forcing him to go along with the scheme.
Actually we did a little digging and it turns out the gangs basically control the entire Turkey industry in Pennsylvania. Turkey smuggling is big business for the gangs. I bet you locals never even heard of the Butterball gang. Dumb locals. Reap it.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we did a little digging and it turns out the gangs basically control the entire Turkey industry in Pennsylvania. Turkey smuggling is big business for the gangs. I bet you locals never even heard of the Butterball gang. Dumb locals. Reap it.
Bet Jaindl turkeys are involved too. I heard around town they're calling themselves the giblet gang and Tom is their leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thomasville Discussions

Search the Thomasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 min Pa dem 51,422
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 hr Election fan 8
Potholes to be patched throughout York County t... (Feb '11) Mar '14 John riedel 3
Dover church to host vigil after teacher charge... Mar '14 Tyler 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dover, PA (Aug '10) Feb '14 Matt Leary 25
Attorney: Woman denies stealing from Altland House Jan '14 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thomasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thomasville People Search