Turkey barn destroyed by fire

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: ABC 27 15

It started around 5 p.m. on the 700 block of Russell Tavern Road near Gettysburg.

Full Story
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Its OK, locals can't afford turkey, they only eat crow
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 16, 2012
It sounds like it was a gang retribution or something like that, how many turkey barns have you ever heard of catch on fire?
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
It sounds like it was a gang retribution or something like that, how many turkey barns have you ever heard of catch on fire?
I'd say it's about as common as gang retributions in Gettysburg.
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it's about as common as gang retributions in Gettysburg.
Your denials don't change the fact that gang extortion could very well have been the cause of this fire. So kindly cease from commenting, your observations aren't wanted.
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denials don't change the fact that gang extortion could very well have been the cause of this fire. So kindly cease from commenting, your observations aren't wanted.
No comments from the peanut gallery.
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No comments from the peanut gallery.
Your denials don't change a thing. Your town is overrun by street gangs, too bad if you don't like it.
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denials don't change a thing. Your town is overrun by street gangs, too bad if you don't like it.
No it's not.
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
Yes it is, many people have attested to the fact that Gettysburg is overrun by street gangs.

You are just mad about that fact. Too bad, buster.
Maxwell Henderson

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, many people have attested to the fact that Gettysburg is overrun by street gangs.
You are just mad about that fact. Too bad, buster.
Too bad for you, buster. I just talked to Frank and Ernest. They say you're full of crap.
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Maxwell Henderson wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, buster. I just talked to Frank and Ernest. They say you're full of crap.
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay. So stop with your pointless posting, you have nothing to add to the mix, so Scram Buster!
Maxwell Henderson

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay.
Not my problem. You are the one that has the burden of truth and you ain't got squat, buster.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who these guys are, so unless you can have them post their position here, you just spouting off hearsay. So stop with your pointless posting, you have nothing to add to the mix, so Scram Buster!
could this have been insurance fraud?
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>could this have been insurance fraud?
It wouldn't shock me if one of the street gangs just strong armed the owner into doing just that, basically putting a gun to his head and forcing him to go along with the scheme.
Candy Apple News

Cheltenham, PA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't shock me if one of the street gangs just strong armed the owner into doing just that, basically putting a gun to his head and forcing him to go along with the scheme.
Actually we did a little digging and it turns out the gangs basically control the entire Turkey industry in Pennsylvania. Turkey smuggling is big business for the gangs. I bet you locals never even heard of the Butterball gang. Dumb locals. Reap it.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we did a little digging and it turns out the gangs basically control the entire Turkey industry in Pennsylvania. Turkey smuggling is big business for the gangs. I bet you locals never even heard of the Butterball gang. Dumb locals. Reap it.
Bet Jaindl turkeys are involved too. I heard around town they're calling themselves the giblet gang and Tom is their leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Came From Monkeys Dec 23 ripping the bong 2
Dover Pa School district is on its way To Hell Dec 8 TEACHERS ARE LIARS 1
Juvenile charged as adult in Dover robbery (Nov '10) Dec 6 xndndndndx 3
Barack Obama Came From Monkey Dec 5 dover plant judge 1
Adams County man charged with sexually assaulti... Oct '14 Just a thought 4
Police: Former Bermudian Springs teacher arrest... Oct '14 Sara F 2
dover halloween parade 2014, sunday oct 5 at 3 pm! Oct '14 Halloweenie 2
Thomasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Thomasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thomasville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 am PST

NFL 8:41AM
Chip Kelly plans to evaluate Nick Foles in offseason
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
CBS Sports12:43 PM
Ravens want to get run game back on track
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants