Counsel says West York police proposa...

Counsel says West York police proposals should have become public, not shredded

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Counsel says West York police proposals should have become public, not shredded. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

An advocate for the state sunshine laws considers it "problematic" that West York shredded proposals it received from two area police departments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Cooper

Womelsdorf, PA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
What BS, are they kidding? Who cares what happened to regional's proposal? I thought they decided NOT to go outside for services. By the way, I wonder how much all of this looking elsewhere cost the taxpayers? I bet all the calls and questions to the borough's lawyer didn't come cheap. And now the newspaper is making it out like the borough did something wrong by shredding those BS proposals? I guess they think the borough's lawyer doesn't know what she's doing, because she certainly would have advised them not to shred the documents if it wasn't right...really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Jun 3 Maverick 20
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... Apr '16 modeljoanie 1
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... Feb '16 Davenport 22
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
folks that care in dover pa Feb '16 Beth ott 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomasville Mortgages