Am I the only one this happens too?

Am I the only one this happens too?

Posted in the Thomasville Forum

Dazed and Confused

Jasper, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I was just wondering if I am alone in this. Basically every encounter I have had with the law, the law was on the side of the person who is in the wrong. I thought that these police officers, deputies, judges were all trained or they come in contact with liars and low lifes enough to recognize them when they see them. Why trust the law to do the job we as tax payers pay them to do when they have continously let you down?
Curious

Thomasville, GA

#2 Apr 5, 2010
How many encounters have you had with the law?
Dazed and Confused

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Apr 5, 2010
I was married to a man who was abusive so the law got called on him more than once. He pulled two knifes on me, held them over my head and told me he was going to kill me. The law got called then, said they couldn't do anything because it was hear say...not to mention his dad was the one who stopped him..so I had a witness. He has choked me and left hand prints around my neck, the deputy seen these, he was the one who pointed it out to me but still, no arrest. Shall I continue? I have more of these episodes similar situations but nothing was ever done.
Your favorite Martian

Kendallville, IN

#4 Apr 16, 2010
The cops figure the bad guys have more experience with the law and know how to use it to their advantage. The cops are afraid of losing their jobs.
STM

Clive, IA

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Sounds like they need to DO their jobs!
Gomer

Kendallville, IN

#6 May 20, 2010
Check the local doughnut shop. They are doing their job. There have been no doughnut robberies in the last 20 years.
Thomasvillian

Dawson, TX

#7 May 22, 2010
yea, leave it to gomer to know those stats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) Apr 13 Agree with justice 63
Best News Outlets in Grady County Apr 10 Syrupmaker 2
Clay Newmons (Oct '13) Apr 9 beenthere 3
News 10 Surprising Variables That Explain a Trump Vo... Mar '16 Deathbed Inc 44
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Mar '16 Jlake5144 32
Rainey Fowler Mar '16 theman 3
who remember cheers bar Mar '16 good ol days 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomasville Mortgages