Thomasville Police have nothing to do..

Thomasville Police have nothing to do..

Posted in the Thomasville Forum

Uncle GD

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Why is the Thomasville police so hell bent on harrassing our youth. Last week they were told not to go down dirt roads or they'll be ticketed(and obviously searched). This week the same ole spill about window tint, music, etc. I luckily was able to grow up when you could cruise the gateway and hang out with friends. My parents could ride by and see who I was with. The cops could keep a watch on everyone too. Now it seems law enforcement would rather our youth lay up at someones home and do drugs than socialize or ride through town. I'm sure some of you can remember the good times and what it was like to be a teenager. Thank god the Thomasville SS were not that bad back then. Today there version of a steakout is picking who to follow from the bar and harrass. If they spent have of the time in the crime areas as they spend aggrevating the decent citizens, this would be a better place. Oh wait, the decent citizens will pay there tickets in turn making the money. It's all a scam.
rich man poor man

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 4, 2009
well if they need something to do,then they should ride down Dogwood lane and see the activity go on there. All the people in and out of there, you think there was some illegal activity going on....)))>>>< <<(((

Thomasville, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2010
You have a good point Uncle.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2010
I think they could spend taxpayers dollars by seeking out and arresting the known fugitives that seem to taken Thomasville and its hotels/motels as its official "hiding grounds" Maybe like Monia Carter/Laskey that has several felony arrest warrants out of Moultrie.. As well as warrants out of upstate NY Or Jeffrey Winders? that is so graciously hiding her? WTG TPD let the fugitives rest and harrass the youth.. thats the way!!
Bonnie and Clyde

Kendallville, IN

#5 Feb 15, 2010
That's what happens when there are not enough doughnut shops to feed the po-lice !
rich man poor man

Adel, GA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
I read in the newspaper where the law arrested some copper thieves, well,they are related to the ones on DOGWOOD LANE!!! need I say more??? they are in jail, right there in Thomasville.
Keith McKinney

Grass Valley, CA

#7 Mar 2, 2010
Call the DOJ they will send people from D.C to take care of the city cops, you have to report that profiling to the FED's DOJ civil rights division ! that will end you're problems and remember the south have a lot of racist white people in it .

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 17, 2010
there seems to be too many uncontrolled teens in my opinion
Dazed and Confused

Jasper, FL

#9 Mar 29, 2010
I am just tired of the law that is supposed to serve and protect taking the sides of the one who has done the wrong. To me this seems to create more crime because they set the example to the criminals that they can get away with it so they continue with their behavior, and prove to the victim that they will not help you, so then the victim feels like they have to take matters into their own hands.
down and out

Kathleen, GA

#10 Apr 16, 2010
yall have another copper thief to just get out of prison, so beware!!! he will probably visit his kin folks that live there, they are all together on the stealing, just saying!!!
Your favorite Martian

Kendallville, IN

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Cops are good at harassing law abiding citizens because they are so inept at preventing real crime. They have to write their reports at the end of their shifts and they have to have something to write.
Your favorite Martian

Kendallville, IN

#12 Apr 16, 2010
sarge wrote:
there seems to be too many uncontrolled teens in my opinion
That's a job for a caring parent. The cops don't babysit because they have to get to the doughnut shop on time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Sep 21 Anonymous 34
child crimes Sep '16 justice 1
looking for Larry Henderson, maybe sister's nam... Aug '16 WAyne 4
Katie Renee Pyles (Houston) (Feb '13) Jun '16 Thatgirl 5
Dead Beat Moms' and DADS' (May '11) Jun '16 Sad but True 6
Chaz Gomez (Jun '13) Jun '16 NothingBut 16
Jarrett Travis Williams (Dec '14) May '16 HisCousin 11

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance