10 arrested in street drugs probe

Aug 8, 2009 Full story: Thomasville Times Enterprise 15

An undercover investigation into drug activity on the streets resulted in 10 individuals arrested Wednesday and Thursday, the local leader of the anti-narcotics team said.

Full Story
Keith McKinney

Alameda, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2009
Thomasville Ga. one of the most racist town in the south !? how many white guys was arrested ?? why do they only target poor black men ? Cuz the white devils are racist the lawyers public pretenders, the judge, the cops all out to crush young black men ... them white devils need slaves to clean them roads and you blacks in the south think white people love you how fucking stupid ! cuz they let you get food until the 1st of the month don't go for that and don't trust them so called blk leaders they afraid as hell !
Jim

Marshalltown, IA

#2 Aug 15, 2009
Keith McKinney wrote:
Thomasville Ga. one of the most racist town in the south !? how many white guys was arrested ?? why do they only target poor black men ? Cuz the white devils are racist the lawyers public pretenders, the judge, the cops all out to crush young black men ... them white devils need slaves to clean them roads and you blacks in the south think white people love you how fucking stupid ! cuz they let you get food until the 1st of the month don't go for that and don't trust them so called blk leaders they afraid as hell !
You are the racist. You are one stupid ass!!!
big john

Moyock, NC

#3 Aug 17, 2009
keith are you a suck ass wannabe?
happy girl

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2009
Keith McKinney wrote:
i will tell you why because you blacks are more likely to deal than white guys are. you people walk with your sagging drawers showing your cracks. walking like they are spaced out. let the poor black men get a job and quit selling drugs on every street corner they can stand on.you all need to be sent back to the jungle that is where you belong. i sure dont even pretend to like blacks because i dont. and i hate like hell to see a white hoe all sticking out carrying a mixed child its plain dam sick. you blacksthink the whites owe you something.
Keith McKinney

Folsom, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
you country cracker go f--k each other you only master incest ! I've been telling blks in the south to leave from around you rednecks for years ! crackers =devils i know that it's them blks in the south that don't know!
Keith McKinney

Folsom, CA

#7 Jan 26, 2010
big john wrote:
keith are you a suck ass wannabe?
wannabe what ?
Oh My

Excelsior, MN

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Keith McKinney wrote:
<quoted text> wannabe what ?
WHITE!
Keith McKinney

Escalon, CA

#9 Feb 4, 2010
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE!
I hate crackers the devil crackers!
kkt

Rochelle, GA

#10 Feb 8, 2010
keith who do u think the white people get their drugs from the blacks u need to calm down and pray black people forget if they were no salves they wud b no p diddy chris rock ur ass would b in tribe with a bone in ur nose stop and think
Keith McKinney

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 25, 2010
kkt wrote:
keith who do u think the white people get their drugs from the blacks u need to calm down and pray black people forget if they were no salves they wud b no p diddy chris rock ur ass would b in tribe with a bone in ur nose stop and think
I can say crakers would still be in caves in Europe if had not taught them everything they know and last we was doing good in Africa before devils came over there!
Keith McKinney

Folsom, CA

#12 Mar 2, 2010
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE!
I hate crackers !
Insider

Atlanta, GA

#13 Mar 3, 2010
i hate cornbread
lol

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2010
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH this is comical
magicman

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2014
Get a Job take care of your bastard kids get your ass off walfare BE A MAN NOT A MONKEY then we give you the respect.
dumb rughead

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Friday Aug 22
Keith McKinney wrote:
<quoted text> I hate crackers !
U Just A illiterate Ass Jungle Bunny ..U Give Blacks A Bad Name ..Go Back To Africa Then monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min rename 55,325
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 20 hr The WB 2,055
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Sun Monica 17
NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Sep 13 Stephen Beasley 43
Jody Edwards Sep 11 PelhamGurl1987 1
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Construction beside oriellys Sep 4 Pimpinindasouth 2
•••
•••
•••

Thomasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE