Man Charged With Rape. Kidnapping, Child Molestation In Several Counties [Probable Cause Attached]

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: WCTV Tallahassee 7

According to Lt. Eric Hampton with the Thomasville Police Department, 46 year-old Mark Allen Flynn was arrested on October 13,2012 in Cairo.

Full Story
Cairo is my hometown

Valdosta, GA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Lock his butt away for a LONG...LONG time!!!
Ken

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
call the Astro army, they can exterminate this sory excuse of life.
watch it

Sylacauga, AL

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Yes he made verybad decisions but take a minute to think about his family. He has a wonderful family who is hurting from his actions. And all of these nasty comments makes it hurt even more. I'm not sticking up for him I'm sticking up for the family and the victims that don't want to end up being known for this crime. The more this is publicized the more it hurts the family and the victims. Have respect.
wow

Colquitt, GA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
lol commenting on the dirtbag that did this is just natural instinct, not insulting the dude's family at all, but you can't stop ppl from talking about this motherf**ker, after what he did, it isn't about respecting anything
Cairo is my hometown

Valdosta, GA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I understand that his family is hurting, but his actions have NOTHING to do with his family. He made the mistake and I can tell you right now had he raped my daughter, I could care less about his feelings being hurt. I can forgive, but can't forget. It isn't about his family, it's about the actions this man took and the things he did.
watch it

Warrior, AL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
It is all about respect. As a sexually assaulted person myself I greatly despise it when such an incident is run into the ground. It causes the incident to continuously replay in my head.and this is my hometown to so everyone is talking about it making it harder for people like me. And it greatly affects his family because I'm sure they feel they have to hide their faces in shame. Imagine his son. He looks just like his dad and people are gonna judge him for this. He will have so much trouble getting a job and living near the ones he loves. And this is in no way an lol moment so go shove that Shit up your little judgmental ass.
dick

Warrior, AL

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Ken wrote:
call the Astro army, they can exterminate this sory excuse of life.
Learn to spell sorry before you try to have a smart ass little comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrett Travis Williams 4 hr brumbysport 5
Massive rainfall floods So. GA 9 hr Will Dockery 1
Souther States Life and Health spam calls Dec 24 Make em Stop 1
Cairo Police Dec 11 OnlyIfYouKnewTheT... 2
Crime on Harmony Rd. (Sep '12) Nov '14 RDT 7
hottest girl in cairo (Nov '10) Nov '14 dawgn8tion 64
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Nov '14 TLC 19

Flood Warning for Thomas County was issued at December 28 at 10:28AM EST

Thomasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Thomasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thomasville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:08 am PST

NFL 6:08AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup
Bleacher Report 7:45 AM
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans: Live Houston Score and Analysis
CBS Sports 8:29 AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons