Husband, wife found dead

Aug 5, 2010 Full story: Thomasville Times Enterprise 19

The mother and father of eight children are dead in what the Grady County sheriff said is believed to be a murder-suicide. The bodies of Markeith Odell Simpson, 29, and his wife, Lucretia Johnson Simpson, 31, were found about 9:20 p.m. Wednesday outside the wife's 125 Temple Terrace residence.

Full Story
Kisha

Lawton, OK

#1 Aug 5, 2010
She was like an aunt to me! An a sister to my mom. All I can say Is imma miss her alot....
shemika James

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
uma miss ha she will always be in my heart I love u cuzn r.I.p trica
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Aug 6, 2010
who cares! Guess there will be 8 more on welfare.
Rip Trica and Marquise

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Whoever u is I will pray for u how dare u say such a thing u need God..u gone rot in h*ll with a mind like dat
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Rip Trica and Marquise wrote:
Whoever u is I will pray for u how dare u say such a thing u need God..u gone rot in h*ll with a mind like dat
Well, I do declare, if u don't sound just like Ruby Begonia! Save yr prayer sister, cauz they ain't no heaven or hell and they ain't no god. I do dare, yes I really do dare, eight kids, guess he never heard of the word CONDOM, let alone used one. Had to have been a welfare family. Guess he found out she wasn't going to have any more, just had to off her.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 Aug 7, 2010
You want to pray, pray for those two Americans that were killed in Afghanistan yesterday. Two people that were trying to do the right thing. Why waste your time on a couple of no loads that did nothing but suck up good air and spit out brats. I get tired of you air heads!

OH! It's "that" not dat, must be a welfare freeloader!

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2010
maybe we could try and use ENGLISH, on here, people could understand what we are trying to say
Ben James

Sylvester, GA

#11 Aug 8, 2010
i pray we all be ready for Jesus return. I thank God that my cousin was saved when she left this dreadful place. People in other places never understand the situation until it meets their home. I pray that the man who wrote degrading comments be blessed of the Lord. Knowledge is power and without Jesus you are already defeated. I use to be you homey, but God changed my life just as my cousins. Family be strong and let God create in you clean hearts and renew a right spirit.
Renee

Harker Heights, TX

#12 Aug 8, 2010
thats a real messed up way to look at things these kids witnessed their father kill their mother in front of them something they will havev to live with for the rest of their life the horror of that night.
EASY MONEY wrote:
who cares! Guess there will be 8 more on
welfare.
Nate n Brenda James

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2010
we will miss u dearly Lucretia we no you are in a better place . (rip)
2 YUH

Saint Bonifacius, MN

#14 Aug 10, 2010
EASY MONEY wrote:
who cares! Guess there will be 8 more on welfare.
People Like Yuh SHUDD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES...OBVIOUSLY YUH DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING GUD 2 SAY SO YUH SHUDD HAVE KEPT YUR COMMENT 2 YURSELF....MATTER FACT::: JUST BECAUSE YUR NOT HAPPY WITH YUR SELF DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE BEING ON WELFARE...RUDE
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Aug 10, 2010
2 YUH wrote:
<quoted text>
People Like Yuh SHUDD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES...OBVIOUSLY YUH DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING GUD 2 SAY SO YUH SHUDD HAVE KEPT YUR COMMENT 2 YURSELF....MATTER FACT::: JUST BECAUSE YUR NOT HAPPY WITH YUR SELF DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE BEING ON WELFARE...RUDE
Try using English, or are you another welfare no load worthless nothing? Try thinking about all of those that died in Afghanistan in the month of July, all doing the right thing. Not some welfare trash spitting out kids so that they won't have to lift a finger or try to better themselves. It makes no difference if they were white or black, trash is trash.
I'm very happy with myself, living in high cotton and there aren't any them welfare donkeys living around me.
Brittany

Thomasville, GA

#16 Aug 11, 2010
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Try using English, or are you another welfare no load worthless nothing? Try thinking about all of those that died in Afghanistan in the month of July, all doing the right thing. Not some welfare trash spitting out kids so that they won't have to lift a finger or try to better themselves. It makes no difference if they were white or black, trash is trash.
I'm very happy with myself, living in high cotton and there aren't any them welfare donkeys living around me.
May God Bless You and One day open your eyes, My heart goes out to the family and my heart goes out to you, and if you dont know them, dont ASSUME what they were or what kind of people they were. People are grieving and you are being so disrespectful.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#17 Aug 12, 2010
2 YUH wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. Please, please just tell me what you do for a living.
cherry

Barnwell, SC

#19 Aug 1, 2011
Lord look over the heartless person who for some un known reason took the time outta there meanless life to write ignorant things on an obituary. May you look over them and show them how ashamed they should be. YOU WILL RIP WHAT YOU SEW. amen

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#20 Aug 1, 2011
"rip what you sew"? lol! I thought you might sew what you ripped!
innocent bystander

Eveleth, MN

#21 Aug 1, 2011
who are the people that died? what happened?
Martin Perry

Fitzgerald, GA

#22 Jul 1, 2012
I'm sorry for that
NOT A WELFARE RECIPIENT

Jonesboro, GA

#23 Mar 9, 2014
I knew both of then very well they took very good care of their children by working very hard things happen for unexplainable reasons !!!!!! Now FIRST OF ALL NOT EVERYBODY ON WELFARE I RAISED FIVE (same father) NEVER DEPENDED ON THOSE CRUMBS DCF GIVE I WORK HARD TO PROVIDE FOR MINE AND SO DO THEIR FATHER WE HAVE 5 GRADUATES AND THREE IN COLLEGE TWO IN TRADE SCHOOL NOT EVERY BLACK WOMAN WITH MULTIPLE KIDS DEPEND ON "WELFARE" NOW CHECK AROUND IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL FIND SOME LOW BUDGET WELFARE LAZY MEMBERS #nowcheckme

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive rainfall floods So. GA 2 hr Will Dockery 1
Souther States Life and Health spam calls Dec 24 Make em Stop 1
Cairo Police Dec 11 OnlyIfYouKnewTheT... 2
Jarrett Travis Williams Dec 8 additions welcome 4
Crime on Harmony Rd. (Sep '12) Nov '14 RDT 7
hottest girl in cairo (Nov '10) Nov '14 dawgn8tion 64
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Nov '14 TLC 19

Flood Warning for Thomas County was issued at December 28 at 5:38AM EST

Thomasville Dating
Find my Match