Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Hey what's up everyone? Well I'm a 22 yr young Hispanic Female, I'm just looking for some nice friends on here lol. I currently live in Corpus Christi Tx, I will be moving to Cairo Georgia in a couple of months. I'm leaving my family and friends behind, so I need to start fresh. I do have a BF for now, he is goin along with me, or me with him u can say lol. Since he has his family up there he wants to be closer to them. Well anyways, i want to know about Cairo and surrounding areas?? Is anyone friendly with Hispanics lol my dude is half white and half hisp. I am a lil scared to move, just cause It is very far from my family and friends :( i here that there is only African Americans, white, and Mexicans, I here that u hardly see any Hispanics there so I just don't wanna be lonely lol. I am not races, I am just looking for friends up there lol. Another question, is there AT&T up there??

Thanx :)
Ps. If u want, leave me ur Facebook address.
Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2010
I forgot to mention that my dude is an under ground Rap Artist, if theres any rappers out there maybe u would like to chill when we move there lol. I am a CNA, we are both very nice ppl, we love to fish, have fun, drink ( were not alcoholics though) lol no offense. We have no kids, so we just like to have fun, enjoy life for now.
truth-teller

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2010
[QUOTE who="Gina M. Silva"]I forgot to mention that my dude is an under ground Rap Artist, if theres any rappers out there maybe u would like to chill when we move there lol. I am a CNA, we are both very nice ppl, we love to fish, have fun, drink ( were not alcoholics though) lol no offense. We have no kids, so we just like to have fun, enjoy life for now.[/QUOTE]get a grip on life, and keep your SELF in texas
Gina M. Silva

Elgin, TX

#5 Dec 24, 2010
[QUOTE who="Gina M. Silva"]<quoted text>Then F_ U_C_K U 2 A_S_S HOLE !![/QUOTE]

Sorry that was my dude who wrote that. Why u say that??
From Cairo

AOL

#6 Dec 26, 2010
To "truth Teller... It says you are from Abbany so why do you even have to respond to her post???? As for you, Miss. Gina, as you can tell there are ASS HOLES everywhere you go. I am 37 and have lived in Cairo all my life. It is a small town and EVERYBODY knows EVERYBODY. It is an OK place to live and you will be just fine here, Good luck with your move!!!
Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Dec 26, 2010
From Cairo wrote:
To "truth Teller... It says you are from Abbany so why do you even have to respond to her post???? As for you, Miss. Gina, as you can tell there are ASS HOLES everywhere you go. I am 37 and have lived in Cairo all my life. It is a small town and EVERYBODY knows EVERYBODY. It is an OK place to live and you will be just fine here, Good luck with your move!!!
Thank you so much " From Cairo" I've been there to visit once, lol we will be visiting again in spring break, to look for a house for sale out there so we can move already.
Wild Outlaw

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Jan 19, 2011
Great, just what Cairo needs - more rapper wannabe Mexicans. Do us all a favor - stay in Texas.
Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jan 20, 2011
Wild Outlaw wrote:
Great, just what Cairo needs - more rapper wannabe Mexicans. Do us all a favor - stay in Texas.
Na Wild Outlaw, were not wanna be Mexicans!! Were proud being Hispanics, from Tx not from f^ckin Mexico!! Anyways we do what we want, so idc what u say. Why do u care anyways, he's not gonna rap with u, he has better opportunities with the big artists up there. Talk all u want I don't give a d@mn!
Harry

Moultrie, GA

#10 Jan 21, 2011
There is nothing here in this area. Stay in Texas. more opportunity for you there. Ask anyone.
Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Harry wrote:
There is nothing here in this area. Stay in Texas. more opportunity for you there. Ask anyone.
Well thanx 4 ur concern, I understand there's nothin much in that lil area Cairo.. But his family lives there and he wants to get with artists from Atlanta not Cairo.. But yeah :)
Harry

Thomasville, GA

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Have you guys considered moving to Tallahassee? It's close, it has plenty of things to do and some musical opportunities as well. Oh and less idiotic racist jerks. Either way, I hope all goes well with your move.=)
Gina M. Silva

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Harry wrote:
Have you guys considered moving to Tallahassee? It's close, it has plenty of things to do and some musical opportunities as well. Oh and less idiotic racist jerks. Either way, I hope all goes well with your move.=)
No not really, buts it's Bice been there couple of time.. We will see what happens... ThNx though :)
Billy Bob

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Jan 27, 2011
Harry wrote:
We dont want you here either. Stay where you are. Viva la migra.
Gina Marie

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jan 27, 2011
8=========D (SLAP)!! Lol
cairo around your age

Enfield, IL

#17 Feb 14, 2013
These ppl are so rude...that is why cairo has such a bad name people here are all over drama...in your business and down right nasty...y idk i guess bc they have nothing better to do bc it is cairo small boring town..but it really isnt all that bad youll be home sick for a while but then youll meet ppl who actually have lives...im white but my some of my BEST friends are peurto rican n I love the hispanic race idk y ppl gota b so nasty btw if he raps spanish music thats awesome i love spanish rap ne who you seem like a cool chick u will do ok here dont listen to fools w small minded comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cairo basketball coaches May 18 Thedogatemypaper 1
attention mrs james stucky!! (Jan '14) May 17 leavemealone 7
pelham nurse on meth stealing meds May 13 queen crystal 1
Need to know May 12 Hmmm 1
Band Director at Cairo High School? May 6 Muffin 1
Looking for land to rent in Cairo Apr 30 Karen Murphy 2
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Apr 28 jackie 0 23
More from around the web

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE