Arrests made in Tville teen homicide

Arrests made in Tville teen homicide

There are 12 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Arrests made in Tville teen homicide. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

THOMASVILLE, GA Thomasville police arrested three people early Thursday morning and charged them with the murder of 15-year old Christopher Crumbry, Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

quindril

Thomasville, GA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
my name is quindril n iwas chris best friend that was sad bout hm yall need too do somethinq with the three bois dhat shot hym kas that wasnt rite all but chris still love yewhh and keep yewhh in memory always
Alyce

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Quindril,
I am so sorry for your loss. I admire your desire to put your feelings here. I will pary that you remain calm and at peace. Rember the great times you had with your BEST FRIEND!
peace and love

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
some people have no hearts... sorry quindril
Dominique Walden

Lithonia, GA

#5 Nov 10, 2010
did dezmond lovejoy shoot chris
Keith Lee

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2010
I know that blacks in that racist ass country ass town are stupid ! The real enemy is white people
snoop

Thomasville, GA

#7 Nov 29, 2010
I think Dezmond lovejoy and Jalen Rauls robbed him then Dezmond Lovejoy shot him.
TIP

Colquitt, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2011
HOW YA'LL GONE FIX YA'LL MOUTHS 2 SAY WAT YA'LL THINK SOMEONE DID iF YU WERENT THE SHUT YOU MOUTH ONLY THE PPL WERE THEIR KNO WAT WENT ON.
Gman

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2011
I cant decipher what you guys are writing. I hope you can speak/spell better than you write.
JaMiyah Hill

Thomasville, GA

#11 Oct 21, 2011
I'm Chris Crumbry cousin, and even tho i don't know what happen. i believe god knows what was best for my family and the three boys. God makes no mistakes.
ms dis believe

Detroit, MI

#12 Nov 19, 2011
lately thomasville georgia has had it share of bad luck wonder what is going there i dont believe those boys did that crime
Dyquez Crumbry

Newnan, GA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
I'm Christopher crumbry brother and we hung out with two of the boys since we was kids and they killed my brother over some drugs cause they couldn't get any and he was 15 at the time y'all was 17 16 and 21 y'all pathetic!! Fr
Big cuz

Tampa, FL

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Free jalen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Jul 20 TDS 44
nasty hale boys (Dec '10) Jul 14 christashve 4
pelham nurse on meth stealing meds Jul 8 Pelham Police Off... 3
Meth Heads (May '13) Jul 6 citizen 3
hottest girl in cairo (Nov '10) Jul 6 citizen 67
Nasty Cairo Chicks 30 and above (Sep '12) Jul 6 citizen 12
attention mrs james stucky!! (Jan '14) Jun '15 Lmao 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomasville Mortgages