Suspect arrested in pizza robbery

Suspect arrested in pizza robbery

There are 2 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Suspect arrested in pizza robbery. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

19-year-old Jontavious Bryant is charged in the November 9th attack on 39-year old Laura Griner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

Dukey

Kendallville, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2009
"Jontavious" ? It figures. 98% of the crime could be eliminated in this country if we would build an ark-sized boat and send it slowly to the Dark continent with these criminals on it. The other 2% could be eliminated if we fill the Rio Grande with crocodiles.
big john 32466

Moyock, NC

#2 Dec 11, 2009
what are you attempting to say,Mr.Dukey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple looking to skype sex. (Apr '15) Sep 20 xsjohn69 4
Mary jane? Sep 7 CrazyKate 3
Johnny Ogletree Sep 4 Boydyer 2
Ems Aug '17 Oicu81b4 1
News More Aug '17 concerned citizen 1
News 1 dead in Thomasville officer involved shooting Aug '17 Zgo 2
Rainey Fowler (Mar '16) Aug '17 THEMAN 5

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomasville Mortgages