Guilty plea in dog case

Guilty plea in dog case

There are 1 comment on the Thomasville Times Enterprise story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Guilty plea in dog case. In it, Thomasville Times Enterprise reports that:

A Thomas County man who has been in jail more than a year entered a guilty plea in Thomas County Superior Court to stealing an English bulldog being boarded at a South Madison Street facility in early October 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thomasville Times Enterprise.

fulloffleas

Thomasville, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
And you mean to tell me in today's economy that we have nothing better to do than to spend our tax dollars keeping a dog thief in jail for a year. Did I really understand this correctly? And the cost of keeping an inmate in jail for one day is what? Why could not he have worked this time off at the Humane Society! And you people do not understand why the average Citizens will not trust politicians judges police officers etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pelham nurse on meth stealing meds Jun 23 Lmao 2
attention mrs james stucky!! (Jan '14) Jun 23 Lmao 8
News Thomasville restaurant gaining statewide attention Jun 18 wjh 1
Nasty Cairo Chicks 30 and above (Sep '12) Jun 12 christashiver 11
Jarrett Travis Williams (Dec '14) Jun 8 nia 10
Elizabeth Shelton Jun 4 Lets all just be ... 1
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) May '15 workers 46
More from around the web

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE