South GA ethanol plant starts operation

South GA ethanol plant starts operation

There are 9 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Oct 11, 2008, titled South GA ethanol plant starts operation. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

A $185 million ethanol plant is now in production in Mitchell County, operators hope it will fuel a boost in south Georgia's economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

Since: Oct 08

Albany, GA

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Congratulations, Camilla!
Jake

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2008
boost economy?
How about boosting the fuel prices to come down instead.
At least maybe now Mitchell County will quit crying about how poor they are and do something constuctive with the taxes they are going to collect especially along with the chicken plant on US19 and now the ethanol fuel plant.
fxghghfgfgf

Dublin, GA

#3 Oct 12, 2008
u suck ^
I

Since: Oct 08

Ephrata, PA

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Hope it's a "good boost" for all of GA & the country. Seems to me each county & state should be doing the same, or is it just me?!?!
WALKER

Albany, GA

#7 Nov 5, 2008
Did they hire anyone from Camilla or Pelham?
Falcon

Pelham, GA

#8 Jan 5, 2009
Yep only fifty but look at it this way around 60 trucks moving too and from there so this puts alot of people all over ga in a drivers seat to make money!
Falcon

Pelham, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2009
Oh and for Jakes post stay in Bama they need you more than we do and take your family with you!
Investor

United States

#10 Jun 12, 2009
I've seen they are allowing folks to invest more money in this ethanol plant. Is this a good buy or way to make some money?
summers

Moultrie, GA

#11 Sep 19, 2010
well, how are things these days!?! did the plant fill up with mexicans so they could cheat 'em and underpay 'em or did they hire americans???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny Mobley guilty of child molestation 17 hr Jim Meredith 3
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Thu aaron 40
Review: Beachton Denture Clinic (Sep '11) Apr 25 don 14
Spanking it with Gojo Apr 22 Farrell Ghost Hunter 3
Hot Men in Cairo (Nov '12) Apr 19 Cycle guy 8
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) Apr 18 wjb 69
Child molestation Apr 12 Pissed off 1

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance