fritos

Kittanning, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
if you we're a grandmother of 3, would you have your tubes reversed, just so you could please your husband? especially after you found out he slept with your son's ex-girlfriend?
Uncle GD

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Sure I would. That's what good wives do. (sarcasm, and why are you still with this person)
fritos

Perry, GA

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Its not me it is someone I know that done that. I don't care how good a wife someone is suppose to be, Im not gonna get my tubes untied for no man. This person just needs the assistance of the welfare, because she is tired of having to get the money other ways. Either that or she figures a baby would help her keep her man. lol....
rich man poor man

Kathleen, GA

#4 Jun 8, 2009
that sounds like someone I know, if it is, she doesn't need anymore kids, especially half-breed mexican.
sheila

Ashburn, GA

#5 Jun 22, 2009
rich man poor man wrote:
that sounds like someone I know, if it is, she doesn't need anymore kids, especially half-breed mexican.
Dam her name wouldn't be Cindy would it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Dec 3 NC Girl 45
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) Nov 13 Gov watcher 64
Help wanted Nov 10 Flathead 1
Market Diner v. Seminole Wind - which has the b... (Jul '09) Nov 7 BETH 33
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Sep '16 Anonymous 34
child crimes Sep '16 justice 1
looking for Larry Henderson, maybe sister's nam... Aug '16 WAyne 4

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance