Ga. native to become top commander in Iraq

Jul 15, 2010 Read more: Augusta Chronicle 13

While Gen. David Petraeus' assignment to Afghanistan has been the focus for weeks on war coverage in the media, another high-profile military assignment has been made in the war effort, this one involving a native of Southwest Georgia.

Read more
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Who cares what MILITARY BIMBO is in charge of that FIASCO

He should be paid less than minimum wage and have to pay for his own GOLF CLUBS.

Name him Governor of Iraq.....put another star on our rotten INVADER flag
Kathy

West Bend, WI

#2 Jul 17, 2010
You do not belong in this US of America. You have no respect for anyone.
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#3 Jul 17, 2010
Kathy wrote:
Wrong, the USA has no respect as they INSTALL or attempt to install their mandatory governments in other nations.

The USA is a sick arrogant nation of fools, we are currently attacking or occupying how many countries?

Perhaps we shall attack heaven and install our soldiers there as well.

The USA does not belong to our rotten hearted military monsters and their destructive lies about defending FREEDOM
proud to be AMERICAN

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Kathy wrote:
I agree with you. I lost a brother in nam and I have a niece and nephew serving now and I am very proud of them. I would like to see rattle cattle the a** over there!
mannee

Acworth, GA

#5 Jul 18, 2010
"DING DING DING!" Back to your corners! Both points of view are ironically valid.

As a former soldier I couldn't not be more proud of our armed forces in harms way. I donate as often as I can to several Veteran charities. Lord knows, the government is not putting enough resources into the VA to accommodate the "surge" of injured and/or disabled Vets coming back.

However, the US is INDEED arrogant in attempting to impose it's way of government on a part of the world that has a TOTALLY different ideology than we do. Yes they live in the dark ages but, who are WE to demand they they don't? If that's what they want, so be it.
mannee

Acworth, GA

#6 Jul 18, 2010
sorry, posted it twivce by mistake.
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#7 Jul 18, 2010
mannee wrote:
"DING DING DING!" Back to your corners! Both points of view are ironically valid.
As a former soldier I couldn't not be more proud of our armed forces in harms way. I donate as often as I can to several Veteran charities. Lord knows, the government is not putting enough resources into the VA to accommodate the "surge" of injured and/or disabled Vets coming back.
However, the US is INDEED arrogant in attempting to impose it's way of government on a part of the world that has a TOTALLY different ideology than we do. Yes they live in the dark ages but, who are WE to demand they they don't? If that's what they want, so be it.
Thank YOU....I see your point, our soldiers are in a giant foolish mistake called WAR. They are caught in their government evil just as the German soldiers were during WW2.

I am certainly not excusing the Jihadists..but we made them our enemy by supporting their enemy Israel for 60 years.

Now do a little research on motives if you would, start tracking the billions wasted on this misadventure and see if they do not come back to the same monster corporations that profitted from Vietnam.

Remember the saying of the american soldiers over the years

" Rich man's war, poor man's fight"...civil war

"his guts our blood"...WW2

" war is a business and business is good".... Vietnam

" why spoil a perfectly good war with victory" Vietnam
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Jul 18, 2010
proud to be AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. I lost a brother in nam and I have a niece and nephew serving now and I am very proud of them. I would like to see rattle cattle the a** over there!
Sorry about your brother....now researh how the war was started and conducted....his real enemy was in Washington DC.
Our nation killed him....and were rightiously defeated by peasants with a lotta guts.
Too bad the average american is so IGNORANT about their nations MOTIVES.....are we really the GOOD GUYS?
Yowser

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, the USA has no respect as they INSTALL or attempt to install their mandatory governments in other nations.
The USA is a sick arrogant nation of fools, we are currently attacking or occupying how many countries?
Perhaps we shall attack heaven and install our soldiers there as well.
The USA does not belong to our rotten hearted military monsters and their destructive lies about defending FREEDOM
Blah, Blah, Blah...
rattlecattle

Debary, FL

#10 Jul 20, 2010
Yowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah...
read post #7 you dummy
Claus Bonn

York, PA

#11 Jul 20, 2010
Kathy wrote:
Hi Kathy,

No that person is not an American he is from Pakistan. He's mad because the Mosque that he prays in will not welcome him anymore. Why he comes on here and takes it out on America is beyond me.
Claus Bonn

York, PA

#12 Jul 20, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your brother....now researh how the war was started and conducted....his real enemy was in Washington DC.
Our nation killed him....and were rightiously defeated by peasants with a lotta guts.
Too bad the average american is so IGNORANT about their nations MOTIVES.....are we really the GOOD GUYS?
You are sorry about his Brother???..LOL!!! Yeah I bet you are.
Get the F out of America..you bull shit'en goon.
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Claus Bonn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sorry about his Brother???..LOL!!! Yeah I bet you are.
Get the F out of America..you bull shit'en goon.
Go back to Israel...Claus, quit stinking up New Jersey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Patrol Predator (Apr '10) Apr 11 Tracy 45
Couple looking to skype sex. Apr 9 Bbcrules28 1
Looking for land to rent in Cairo Apr 1 Working in Cairo 1
News Pelham inmate and girlfriend plan jailbreak (Sep '10) Mar 26 Tamah Jada Clark 4
Chaz Gomez (Jun '13) Mar 25 wow 12
hottest girl in cairo (Nov '10) Mar 25 wow 66
Cheater Mar '15 K Shelton 1
More from around the web

Thomasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]