Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Churlish Truths

United States

#51019 Jul 21, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll ask them who "taught" them to hate President Bush? Was it CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or MSNBC?
-
That's a easy one there the same ones that taught you to hate PRESIDENT Obama taught us to hate Bush. That would be Republican propaganda, Fox news, SBC, NRA and I just don't know what all?
-
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#51020 Jul 21, 2014
Looks like Kingston may beat Perdue. I was feeling sorry for Perdue with all the mud (and feces) being thrown at him in the TV ads but then I realized that it is Republican reptiles who eat their own.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51021 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go to the link that silverbox provided above, look around, come back and say "it ain't there either".
-
In one photo they even red-circled (just minus the cross-hairs) President Obama.
-
Learn the truth.
-
You recently said you don't read our links or watch our videos. You're a liar & a crybaby sissie.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51022 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. it makes you feel good to characterize simple disagreement as hatred, feeds your victimhood, you poor baby sooo persecuted.
Keep posting this tripe, you're sooo transparent.
POT-KETTLE-BLACK. Your double standard is OVER, toots.

Location hidden

#51023 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing the opinion of this ex secret service agent, who's book was published by World Nut Daily, and who's also running for Congress. Keep sampling those turds that you think are really tootsie rolls.
Meantime, back at the dailykos. ROTFL You embarrass yourself.

Location hidden

#51024 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Hillary Clinton earned $12 million in 16 months since leaving State Department: report
Since exiting the Obama administration in February 2013, she has raked in an estimated $750,000 per month with her nonstop speaking appearances, according to an analysis by Bloomberg."
-
You ain't "flat broke" any more. Rake in them big bucks and make Sarah Palin look like the batchit crazy that she is.
-
Buy Bill a new box of Swisher Sweets or some hand-rolled Cuban seegars.
-
She never was broke. You just support and respect liars and perverts. Own it.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51025 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That's a easy one there the same ones that taught you to hate PRESIDENT Obama taught us to hate Bush. That would be Republican propaganda, Fox news, SBC, NRA and I just don't know what all?
-
I'll say this ONE more time, just because you brainwashed liberals are UNINFORMED voters & blind followers- DON'T you dare think conservatives are. If you can't grasp that, we can't help you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#51026 Jul 21, 2014
IF this did happen, BO would be a bit closer on his "number of States" count...

http://www.allproudamericans.com/plan-to-divi...
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51027 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go to the link that silverbox provided above, look around, come back and say "it ain't there either".
-
In one photo they even red-circled (just minus the cross-hairs) President Obama.
-
Learn the truth.
-
"Red circled Obama minus the crosshairs" ??- your last neruon just died. Grasping at straws & a paranoid little sissy, too. LOL
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51028 Jul 21, 2014
@ General,

I missed the "red circle" CT is so frightened of, he wants you to take a look around. I'm not afraid of "red circle"(s), so I missed it, stepped right over it, fangs & all. LOL
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51029 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Thought of the day, from CT...

"I just don't know what all."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51030 Jul 21, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Meantime, back at the dailykos. ROTFL You embarrass yourself.
Thank you for sharing YOUR opinion.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51031 Jul 21, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You recently said you don't read our links or watch our videos. You're a liar & a crybaby sissie.
-
Well, silverbox, I knew that all I had to do to show proof of hate was to find the last Reptileican link posted.
-
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51032 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Well, silverbox, I knew that all I had to do to show proof of hate was to find the last Reptileican link posted.
-
You haven't shown proof of ANYTHING, especially "hate." You're a paranoid little sissy is what you are.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51033 Jul 21, 2014
-
"Perry to Deploy National Guard Troops to Mexico Border
By MANNY FERNANDEZJULY 21, 2014"
-
Couldn't we just relocate the US border to the north side of Texas?
Kill two birds with one stone that way since there is strong will in Texas to secede from the union.
-
Let Mexico have Texas.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#51034 Jul 21, 2014
-
President Obama hating Republican voters nailed as right on in this one:

-
Learn the truth.
-

Location hidden

#51035 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing YOUR opinion.
You are welcome, but that's pretty much a fact. lol
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51036 Jul 21, 2014
Governor Rick Perry to deploy 1000 National Guardsmen to the Rio Grande Valley.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/...
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51037 Jul 21, 2014
"NBC, ABC ignored Governor Rick Perry sending 1000 National Guardsmen to the border."

"Perry told Republicans in Iowa this weekend, if the federal government couldn't secure the border, Texas will."

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51038 Jul 21, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, are you an idiot?!?!? I voted for the ONLY person I was not deathly afraid of, for that you can thank the Tea Party. Its like asking you the very same question about your last parties winner, are you proud of what Bush did to this country??? I am proud of myself for forming my own opinions. Taking a look at all sides and knowing when I don't have a good choice and I chose to forget politics and pick the lesser of two evils. For only having that choice you can thank the Tea Party. It also helps to realize you can't always get your way, and this country was built and governed on compromise. Compromise is a dirty word for the Tea Party and the reason they have absolutely no accomplishments on a national level.
I also don't have to watch one particular news outlet to get my hand fed opinions that make me happy, the truth makes me happy when I think I have found it. And I listen and read all sides and all opinions. Sometimes I don't like that truth but the truth is always better than spoon fed bullshit read by a hot chick in a short skirt. You obviously like being a puppet, if you didn't you would learn that somewhere in the middle is the real truth. Are you proud of the fact that your group has done more harm to this country and its ability to govern than any other group in history, including Obama. You people thump your chests and declare Obama has the lowest approval rating of any president, only by a couple of points does he beat Bush. The real problem is the House of Representatives a bumbling bunch of idiots hell bent on getting re-elected and could give a damn about anything else. Kingston is the poster boy for what a rotten deceitful politician is, and I think he will win. Why?? His commercials say what you folks want to hear, and all he wants to do to stop/change/impeach Obama. Can he do anything, has he done anything so far, no.
Neither side is all right or all wrong, the sooner you learn that simple fact the better off this country will be. Bush did a lot of good things, so has Obama. Obama has done a lot of bad things, and so did Bush. If you can be truthfully and take a look at Reagan he also did and lot of good and bad things. Some things he did in the last year of his Presidency he was probably not even aware of. What really makes me sick is when Obama fails it makes you people happy, and that's pure hate, the kind the Devil supports.
+1 The ignorant and pigheaded Right Wing Wackos on this site just don't get it. They're too busy calling others "Libroids" and etc. to realize most of us are actually moderates. But that's what Faux News tells them to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Renee Pyles (Houston) (Feb '13) Jun '16 Thatgirl 5
looking for Larry Henderson, maybe sister's nam... Jun '16 old friend 3
Dead Beat Moms' and DADS' (May '11) Jun '16 Sad but True 6
Chaz Gomez (Jun '13) Jun '16 NothingBut 16
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) May '16 JenniferKerr 33
Jarrett Travis Williams (Dec '14) May '16 HisCousin 11
Trinity (Trint) Fowler (Nov '10) May '16 prayingforall 9

Thomasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance