|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be a new description of a false prophet, like you...or it could be a simple comma is forgotten....as in god, idiot.
Your supreme IQ and you couldn't see THAT? again, Wow..impressive
Oh... I get it now... you were just being your nasty, Christian, God loving, human hating self.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Try using a comma next time you try to degrade someone, it'll keep you from looking like a fool.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about reading comprehension issues! If you don't agree with your pal, on how he/it/she is the brightest Ever and Equal to GOD, the insults wil fly from him, much like you. Yep, your right up there in ToonLand. Deny and Lie, Lie, Lie, just like your idols ye be.
I think in this particular instance, it could be described as being "wrong" instead of described as "lying." Of course, I've seen him insult people, but I hardly think that he can hijack a forum, when it's free for everyone. He can't stop anyone from posting, and almost everyone else is also insulting people.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "Where all idiots? LOL"
That was a classic, was it not???

You have to have a bit of intelligence to get that joke.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about reading comprehension issues! If you don't agree with your pal, on how he/it/she is the brightest Ever and Equal to GOD, the insults wil fly from him, much like you. Yep, your right up there in ToonLand. Deny and Lie, Lie, Lie, just like your idols ye be.
I don't think this person was wrong about that comment though
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a classic, was it not???
You have to have a bit of intelligence to get that joke.
everyone has a bit of intelligence, and you never know who is going to get a particular joke, though. Yes, it was classic

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in this particular instance, it could be described as being "wrong" instead of described as "lying."
Alright, DAMN IT!!!

I AM NEVER WRONG!!!

Get THAT out of your freakin mind... RIGHT NOW!!!

You turd burglar!!

How dare you say I am wrong?????

I'd MUCH prefer to be called a liar... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Everyone can SEE that I am not a liar... you can't SEE if I am wrong!!

There is no recovery from WRONG!!!

Take your idiotic, ignorant, stupid, petty bull$hit elsewhere!!!

LOL

(I attacked you first!!!)

Whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do when I doo doo on you??
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, DAMN IT!!!
I AM NEVER WRONG!!!
Get THAT out of your freakin mind... RIGHT NOW!!!
You turd burglar!!
How dare you say I am wrong?????
I'd MUCH prefer to be called a liar... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Everyone can SEE that I am not a liar... you can't SEE if I am wrong!!
There is no recovery from WRONG!!!
Take your idiotic, ignorant, stupid, petty bull$hit elsewhere!!!
LOL
(I attacked you first!!!)
Whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do when I doo doo on you??
I wasn't talking about you though, I was talking about when she said the other person can "Lie, lie, lie." But I don't think that person was lying OR wrong about that particular thing that they said. But seriously, come get some of my fist.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone has a bit of intelligence, and you never know who is going to get a particular joke, though. Yes, it was classic
Only, I realized I screwed up the punch line by ending it with a question mark instead of an exclamation.

"There all idiots!"

"Where ALL idiots!"

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But seriously, come get some of my fist.
I'm coming, Bubba!!!

I'm coming for ya!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... I get it now... you were just being your nasty, Christian, God loving, human hating self.
Try using a comma next time you try to degrade someone, it'll keep you from looking like a fool.
You are the only idiot here, thinking you can post AKA to back yourself up. That's "also known as"- for you illiterate gods.

If you are so concerned about looking a fool, proof read your own posts. You even have to pretend to have followers. Weak as you are as a god...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in this particular instance, it could be described as being "wrong" instead of described as "lying." Of course, I've seen him insult people, but I hardly think that he can hijack a forum, when it's free for everyone. He can't stop anyone from posting, and almost everyone else is also insulting people.
Twist and turn. You bring up hijack. Again, much too much importance put on that troll you bestow.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see..Projecting more of your filth onto me.
You have it all figured out and boxed up now don't cha?
If only you were as smart as you think you are. LOL
Thanks for validating that.

Either insult fits, so try and make something out of that comma. Weak as a god you B. Childish one as well. Caligula comes to mind.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only idiot here, thinking you can post AKA to back yourself up. That's "also known as"- for you illiterate gods.
If you are so concerned about looking a fool, proof read your own posts. You even have to pretend to have followers. Weak as you are as a god...
according to Fed, apparently you are a weak "god" too, since he thinks everyone is god.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist and turn. You bring up hijack. Again, much too much importance put on that troll you bestow.
huh?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that it was apparently other people saying that he hijacked the forum, I did not bring it up.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, apparently, I never took anyone's side. I can not twist and turn or be swayed by "alliances." I just see people saying mean things, and saying nice things too. Sometimes telling the truth, and sometimes not.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretend to have followers??

I don't pretend to have anything.

I'm not even looking for followers.

These people show up of their own volition.

Obviously there are a few intelligent people in this world who can understand what I am talking about and where I am going with all of this.

I'm talking about seriously changing the world as we know, see it and treat it... an awakening of the human spirit.

Personally, I am tired of being lied to, manipulated and used by people who think they are better than me.

I am tired of being taxed and used as a financier of world domination.

I'm tired of buying bombs and dropping them on children.

I'm tired of being scapegoated, blamed for something that happened over 200 years ago and that being used to divide this nation at every political opportunity!!!!

It's time for us to stand up and demand our Government be held as accountable and responsible as that Government holds it's citizens!!!

It's time we DEMAND the right to clean air, clean water, clean food and clean land!!!!

THAT IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT!!!!

IT SHOULD BE GUARANTEED IN THE CONSTITUTION... AND WE SHOULD HOLD OUR GOVERNMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION!!!

No part of our Government should be beyond the reach of Congress!!

Both the TSA AND the Federal Reserve have recently said they were beyond the reach of Congress!!!

This Federal Government Establishment agenda bull$hit is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

We have GOT to stand up NOW... it may already be too late.

Liberty... is on life support.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
let's talk about what is really important to you about this, not the grammar
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
er... I meant that I don't think you are really bothered by the grammar
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
But, most of all, I see the same old. I can say I gained some self-esteem through these discussions, and some laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thomaston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thomaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••