2013 Maine Wild Blueberry Festival Qu...

2013 Maine Wild Blueberry Festival Queen candidates

There are 2 comments on the Capital Weekly story from Aug 15, 2013, titled 2013 Maine Wild Blueberry Festival Queen candidates. In it, Capital Weekly reports that:

Eight young ladies will be put through the paces the weekend of Aug. 17-18, when they vie for the Maine Wild Blueberry Queen crown in Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital Weekly.

Maine Values

Hope, ME

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Please, select a Queen that reflects the healthful benefits of eating Wild Blueberries!
Willy Wonka

South Paris, ME

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Blueberries are full of sugar and make you obese. This is why Maine has one of the highest obesity rates of anywhere in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public hearing tonight in South Thomaston on pr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mark Baitbag 2
carl fusselman in rockland (Jan '16) Jan '16 TAC 2
carl fusselman ?????? (May '15) Jan '16 TAC 3
News Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Lowes in thomaston Maine (Jun '14) Jun '14 Las 1
News Police release 21 names in Maine Zumba sex case (Oct '12) Feb '14 tallyho 3
News Drug busts in Rockland, Thomaston yield three a... (Sep '08) Oct '13 Fortune 16

Thomaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomaston Mortgages