Film producer calling for extras in T...

Film producer calling for extras in Toronto

There are 39 comments on the 680News story from Jul 9, 2007, titled Film producer calling for extras in Toronto. In it, 680News reports that:

The new movie, The Rocker, is shooting in Toronto and producer Tom McNulty wants you to be an extra in the film's big finale scene with two rock bands. via 680News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 680News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeremy Sherman

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Jul 28, 2007
I am very interested in this job, i am a hard worker and a responsible person. I have worked in a tv show recently that appeared in the USA.I hope to talk to you soon. thanks
Mark David

Canada

#2 Feb 17, 2008
I guess i am too late for that production but I have been getting some small gigs through www.torontoextras.com .
j3nnifer

Markham, Canada

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Mark David wrote:
I guess i am too late for that production but I have been getting some small gigs through www.torontoextras.com .
Hi Mark, thanks for placing the link. I am thinking of signing up with them but am curious as to how it's set up.

Was it an extra agency that gave you the gig? Or was it directly the extra casting director/assistant who contacted you?

Would we need to upload our picture/resume and contact information to be in their database? How would you get paid if you're non-union?

Greatly appreciated and hope you get this message soon.^^;
Karl Balluch

Canada

#5 Aug 11, 2008
I look like Andre Agassi, ironically enough I am a tennis coach. I am very fit, I speak both english and French. I have been in a rock video for a rapper where I played a big tough cop.
I am very energetic, available anytime and eager to work.
Please call me at [email protected] , I have a decent portfolio with pics and resume.
Hilary M

Tillsonburg, Canada

#7 Feb 15, 2009
Hello
I really want to be a movie extra!!! I have wanted to be one for quit some time now but have not known how to be one. I am very interested in this ad! I am willing to travel. I am very responsible and patient. I hope that you choose me. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to what i have to say. You can contact me at [email protected] il.com
thanks again,
Hilary
Kurt H

Toronto, Canada

#8 Mar 5, 2009
Interested, [email protected]
thank you
Carmichael D

Aurora, Canada

#9 Mar 26, 2009
Hello my name is Darcy Carmichael
I am really interested in becoming an extra in your Movie. I am 37 and have recently found myself looking in a new direction. I have been doing warehouse work for the last 15 years. I found myself thinking it this all there is.
I have always been into movies and TV but now my eyes have been opened. Now when I watch shows and commercials and see the extras walking by, that seemed to never be there before.
I can see myself as one of them. I know that I will never be a big actor or even a little one. But the entertainment industry has given me so much in my life. I would like an opportunity to give back, to be a part of something bigger than life.
I know now that without the extras there would be no epic movies. I probably see hundreds of people a day, and to you I am likely no more than just a number. But to me you are an opportunity to make my life better and to find a job that makes me happy.
Thank you for your time.
Darcy Carmichael
[email protected]
Carmichael D

Aurora, Canada

#10 Mar 26, 2009
Hello my name is Darcy Carmichael
I am really interested in becoming an extra in your Movies. I am 37 and have recently found myself looking in a new direction. I have been doing warehouse work for the last 15 years. I found myself thinking it this all there is.
I have always been into movies and TV but now my eyes have been opened. Now when I watch shows and commercials and see the extras walking by, that seemed to never be there before.
I can see myself as one of them. I know that I will never be a big actor or even a little one. But the entertainment industry has given me so much in my life. I would like an opportunity to give back, to be a part of something bigger than life.
I know now that without the extras there would be no epic movies. I probably see hundreds of people a day, and to you I am likely no more than just a number. But to me you are an opportunity to make my life better and to find a job that makes me happy.
Thank you for your time.
Darcy Carmichael
E-Mail [email protected]
Khokon Abbas

Utterson, Canada

#11 Mar 30, 2009
Hi,

I am experienced in acting and like to work as an extra in your film. I have Indian ethnic backgorund that may help you to cast me for the same job. Please send me the details by return mail and also the contacts as well.

Thank you.

Khokon Abbas
[email protected]
kev

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jun 25, 2009
hi there id really like to be an extra in a movie im a huge movie buff and love to know and see what happens behind the camera, im a travelling aussie and these chances dont come up very often
thankyou kevin
kev

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jun 25, 2009
hi there id really like to be an extra in a movie im a huge movie buff and love to know and see what happens behind the camera, im a travelling aussie and these chances dont come up very often
thankyou kevin il put my email this time
[email protected]
Bubba Bursipes

Ruckersville, VA

#14 Jun 25, 2009
If they need a Bubba I'm the guy every movie needs at least one Bubba.Lol Have Bubba will travel.Or Bubba goes to Hollywood.Yep Bubba's ready for the big time where do I sign? Lol extra jivy and jolly.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Since: Dec 08

Houston,Texas

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Bubba Bursipes wrote:
If they need a Bubba I'm the guy every movie needs at least one Bubba.Lol Have Bubba will travel.Or Bubba goes to Hollywood.Yep Bubba's ready for the big time where do I sign? Lol extra jivy and jolly.
LOL......
Bubba Bursipes

Seattle, WA

#16 Jun 25, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL......
You like that one I've got more Lol.Bubba in an action filled adventure movie about chasing trolls and making them go back to underneath the bridge.Bubba and Burt Reynolds oh wait Burt is too old to chase trolls.better get Tom Cruise.Lol
Arsse Hole

AOL

#17 Jun 26, 2009
I'd love to play myself in your movie. I'm sure I could play you as well.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#18 Jun 26, 2009
Arsse Hole wrote:
I'd love to play myself in your movie. I'm sure I could play you as well.
Ok but I can only pay scale when do we start filming.lol
Anthony

Nepean, Canada

#19 Oct 16, 2009
Hi, i am 14 years old and i am interested in being in a movie extra in Toronto. [email protected]
Buford Bursipes

Seattle, WA

#20 Oct 16, 2009
I can play the the town drunk when do they start rolling the film.The drunk American who strayed to Canada and drank Molsons and Rolling rock.Lol
MAteo

Canada

#21 Jun 8, 2010
im interested in being a movie extra too email me [email protected]
Gator Hazzard

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 8, 2010
Me and my fellow Gators are ready for filming.Gators go to Canada yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dad Jan '17 Few 1
Homeless family (Aug '16) Aug '16 Just Sayin 2
Stale (Feb '16) Feb '16 Stuxnet 1
Tabitha R Raybon (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tabitha R Raybon 2
News Fatal wreck still under investigation (Jun '15) Sep '15 Kim 4
County Manager a Real Idiot (Jun '12) Aug '15 james 3
News Relay for Life is Saturday (May '15) Jun '15 No no no 2

Thomaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance