Willow Springs residents outraged at ...

Willow Springs residents outraged at attack on woman in New Mil...

There are 372 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Willow Springs residents outraged at attack on woman in New Mil.... In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A 15-year-old Willow Springs condominium resident charged with raping and strangling a woman who lived in the Route 7 complex is scheduled for arraignment Tuesday in Litchfield Superior Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
news

Bethel, CT

#1 Aug 10, 2009
How long will be it before they stop the opportunity to post on this thread?
Thats not fair skinned

New Milford, CT

#3 Aug 10, 2009
New Milford wrote:
New Milford was a lot nicer when only white people lived there.
I think it just a reflection of the town in general regardless of your color of skin. There's a lot bad white people in this world. These issues need to be addressed so that future crimes are averted.
Unbelievable

East Hampton, CT

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Castrate the little bastaad. That'll take care of him.
ok listen up

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Lets keep this to the subject and not a bash board like the last two and maybe it will stay up. I for one know this kid, and he is a bad egg,So lets not defend him seeing he himself said he did it, and its his prints on the window. He did a adult crime no juvie, prison for a long time.Those of you who are defending him think of this,what if it was you,your mother,sister or best friend now tell me, would want him to get away with just a few yrs.? Please think had before you make remarks on the board here don't get off subject people.
ok listen up

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2009
this was done on the last board just before it was removed and this is my opinion on what was said.As do live in willow.

inLived There wrote:
It is not the Association's responsibility for the peeping tom or this rape, it is the New Milford police. Stop blaming the Association, they have no recourse on who lives there and the Courts take years to evict anyone. Wake up people and blame who needs to be blamed the New Milford police. The police were called by the Association the Saturday prior to arrest this kid for breaking into the clubhouse. If the police did their job this would not have happened. There is a lawsuit but against the Police. People take responsibility for yourself's and listen to what is going on, most people there throw away notices sent or do not even read what is sent to them. Stop blaming the Board and blame yourselfs and the police

How dare you blame all of us who live in here...Did you forget we pay common fees for what..
No.. This is were you are wrong.There were no notices sent to anyone but maybe the board. Also your board was so into fixing the outside with TREES and Flowers and paying to mind to blocking the kids who don't live here from entering in and try to run the complex.If you spent the money on putting cameras up all over this complex, but no you who is obviously on the board felt the safty of this complex and it's residents was not as important as your freaking trees.SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU ENABLED THIS TO HAPPEN. willow...
abc

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2009
lol new milford was alot nicer before when white people lived here? R yu kiddin? Shit.. racist mofo
ok listen up

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2009
New Miford was nicer when less trash lived here see its cheeper to mover here and leave danbury so wem are getting danbury trash along with NY trash.. But that is not the subject at hand. This can and does happen anywhere people...
resident

Bedford, TX

#9 Aug 10, 2009
I agree,if you can do adult crimes then you should be treated as an adult.
ok listen up wrote:
Lets keep this to the subject and not a bash board like the last two and maybe it will stay up. I for one know this kid, and he is a bad egg,So lets not defend him seeing he himself said he did it, and its his prints on the window. He did a adult crime no juvie, prison for a long time.Those of you who are defending him think of this,what if it was you,your mother,sister or best friend now tell me, would want him to get away with just a few yrs.? Please think had before you make remarks on the board here don't get off subject people.
o rly

Charlestown, NH

#10 Aug 10, 2009
kill him.. he serves no purpose for life
Billy Budd

Ridgefield, CT

#11 Aug 10, 2009
Wow - the rapist might even get suspended from school for a while! Barbaric.....
mike

Middletown, CT

#12 Aug 10, 2009
the judicail marshals have to handle this monster.......they are so overworked and underpaid......does anyone agree.
mike

Middletown, CT

#14 Aug 10, 2009
the judicial marshals have to bring this monster to court....they are so overworked and so underpaid...........lets give them a big raise.
mike

Middletown, CT

#15 Aug 10, 2009
give the judicial marshals a raise.
hangemhigh

Shelton, CT

#16 Aug 10, 2009
Ok folks, let's get some names going here. Who Dunnit??
wrestlingwow3

New Milford, CT

#17 Aug 10, 2009
ADULT ADULT you rape someone baba is waiting for you to in jail he will show you what happens when you rape someone !
Stu Nod

Exeter, NH

#18 Aug 11, 2009
I hope the Willow Springs Community doesn't just give him a "time-out" when he eventually comes back and lives there.
Willow Springs has turned into a mini Bridgeport Father Panic Village.
Sy Boleon

Exeter, NH

#19 Aug 11, 2009
I wasn't his fault. The Devil made him do it.
Jack

Burlington, VT

#20 Aug 11, 2009
New Milford wrote:
New Milford was a lot nicer when only white people lived there.
Whites killed, raped and tortured Measles.
im pretty sure

New Milford, CT

#22 Aug 11, 2009
Thats not fair skinned wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it just a reflection of the town in general regardless of your color of skin. There's a lot bad white people in this world. These issues need to be addressed so that future crimes are averted.
Im pretty sure that when Maryann Measles was kidnapped and killed every single person that did it was white. Lets get real here, this kind of thing can happen. There are very sick people out there, no matter what color of skin they have.
im pretty sure

New Milford, CT

#23 Aug 11, 2009
Oh to thats not fair Skinned, just to let you know that wasn't directed to you. That was directed to the person you were replying to as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know... Jun 18 Stephanie 2
going to get dealers busted (Nov '15) May '16 Booby boo 2
News School Seeking to Expel 2 Over Menacing Costumes (Nov '15) Dec '15 Riverbank resident 2
News Controversy follows inquiry into student arrests (Nov '15) Nov '15 Drop the charges 1
techno music (Jul '15) Jul '15 findmethissongplz 1
Motocross star Doug Henry charged with public i... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Son of man 1
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Apr '15 spen 424

Thomaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomaston Mortgages