New regulations proposed for reopened transfer station in Thomaston!

There are 1 comment on the Apr 2, 2009, www.rep-am.com story titled New regulations proposed for reopened transfer station in Thomaston!. In it, www.rep-am.com reports that:

A committee appointed by the Board Of Selectmen is aiming to have the transfer station reopened by June 1, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rep-am.com.

Trac

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Hi jjjkwet1, I'm the new Thomaston reporter for the Republican and would like to talk to you about the transfer station. I can't seem to find any contact info for you on this site. Can you please e-mail me at tsimmons@rep-am.com?

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Apr 1 spen 424
Review: Smile Center - Ralph J Bozza DDS (May '10) Apr 1 William 7
News Parents fear for missing daughter, 17 (Oct '07) Nov '14 MXeditor 145
Review: Premiere Industries LLC (Apr '13) Oct '13 Jim Goodman 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43
News 11-Year-Old Thomaston Girl Thwarts Burglary Try (Nov '08) Mar '12 Robert Pelkey 54
News U.S. Baird building in Stratford awaits a buyer (Feb '11) Mar '11 America Gentleman... 4
More from around the web

Thomaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]