Animal shelter goes up in flames

Full story: WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut

The Animal Rescue Foundation on Route 6 went up in flames Sunday afternoon. No animals died in the fire but the animals need new homes.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2008
Mary Milazzo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Thank you for your story. I just called President Kathy Waldron to adopt a cat from the Shelter. She did inform me that they will be in the parking lot at the shelter from 1 - 3 pm THIS Saturday. Directions are VERY easy and mostly highway (Route 8 to Route 6). Since we have been looking for a cat my daughter and I plan to go and help. Thank you very much for your story. I just happened to catch it this morning as I turned on the TV.
Chris Harriman

Orono, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

The Animal Rescue Foundation really cares about the animals they take in. They helped me by boarding two starved and skeletal German Shepherds for over a week while we searched for a foster home for them. Please check out Lex on our website at http://www.gsrne.org/lex.htm to see the story

I hope that the animal and surrounding communities will give them support during this time.

Chris Harriman, BOD
German Shepherd Rescue of New England, Inc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thomaston Discussions

Search the Thomaston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead man's family confronts accused (Feb '08) Jul 22 curious 19
Looking for Tyler Clayton Desaulniers parents (Nov '13) Jun '14 John doe 4
Give Local Challenge May '14 Greenwoods Counseling 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
Review: Premiere Industries LLC (Apr '13) Oct '13 Jim Goodman 6
CT Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Connectic... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Enid Schmiege 2,048
CT Who do you support for Attorney General in Conn... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brigid Doiley 375
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thomaston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thomaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••