Animal shelter goes up in flames

Animal shelter goes up in flames

There are 2 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 23, 2008, titled Animal shelter goes up in flames. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

The Animal Rescue Foundation on Route 6 went up in flames Sunday afternoon. No animals died in the fire but the animals need new homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

Mary Milazzo

AOL

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Thank you for your story. I just called President Kathy Waldron to adopt a cat from the Shelter. She did inform me that they will be in the parking lot at the shelter from 1 - 3 pm THIS Saturday. Directions are VERY easy and mostly highway (Route 8 to Route 6). Since we have been looking for a cat my daughter and I plan to go and help. Thank you very much for your story. I just happened to catch it this morning as I turned on the TV.
Chris Harriman

Orono, ME

#2 Nov 24, 2008
The Animal Rescue Foundation really cares about the animals they take in. They helped me by boarding two starved and skeletal German Shepherds for over a week while we searched for a foster home for them. Please check out Lex on our website at http://www.gsrne.org/lex.htm to see the story

I hope that the animal and surrounding communities will give them support during this time.

Chris Harriman, BOD
German Shepherd Rescue of New England, Inc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... Jul '16 Sharon 1
Does anybody know... Jun '16 Stephanie 2
going to get dealers busted (Nov '15) May '16 Booby boo 2
News School Seeking to Expel 2 Over Menacing Costumes (Nov '15) Dec '15 Riverbank resident 2
News Controversy follows inquiry into student arrests (Nov '15) Nov '15 Drop the charges 1
techno music (Jul '15) Jul '15 findmethissongplz 1
Motocross star Doug Henry charged with public i... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Son of man 1

Thomaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thomaston Mortgages