Destruction of property around Thomas

Posted in the Thomas Forum

concerned citizen

Kingfisher, OK

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Lately I have noticed signs being vandalized around town, and heard rumors of vandalism. This saddens me greatly. We have a great community here in Thomas. I hope and pray that the destruction in our community stops and whoever is responsible for this is caught!
tcb

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Lately I have noticed signs being vandalized around town, and heard rumors of vandalism. This saddens me greatly. We have a great community here in Thomas. I hope and pray that the destruction in our community stops and whoever is responsible for this is caught!
. Sounds like something Greg humphreys would do
anw

Elk City, OK

#3 Mar 22, 2012
yes some one is painting up the town i hope they get caught and fined and community service
Local Resident

Carrollton, TX

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Hey, i don't know who you are, but I know Greg Humphreys and he is a stand up guy, a really nice guy and I have known him all my life. Sounds like you are jealous. Get real. This is probably some teenagers getting a cheap thrill. Greg is a grown man with a wife and children and his Mother just passed away not long ago and his Father about a year ago. I think he has more important things to do than this! Have some respect@!
tcb

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Local Resident wrote:
Hey, i don't know who you are, but I know Greg Humphreys and he is a stand up guy, a really nice guy and I have known him all my life. Sounds like you are jealous. Get real. This is probably some teenagers getting a cheap thrill. Greg is a grown man with a wife and children and his Mother just passed away not long ago and his Father about a year ago. I think he has more important things to do than this! Have some respect@!
What ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyfriend 17 hr Mom 2
Runaways Tue Wow 4
Your man Dec 21 Jessica 5
nasty women of watonga. who you think? (Aug '12) Dec 21 tinypumpkin 7
jesus out of Clinton (Sep '13) Dec 20 Smh 8
need a good electrician (Jan '13) Dec 19 Derrick Sly 10
paula o'brian ....rip...any info Dec 19 anderson sutton 1
Thomas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Thomas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Thomas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thomas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:34AM
Rain slows probe of McClain's house fire
NBC Sports10:06 AM
DeMarco Murray practicing for Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports10:12 AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys