OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43772 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Zane from Vidor, Tx should not be confused with my posts!
Zane can be discounted for every word from his mouth.

Zane re-defines useless.
Justice

United States

#43773 Jun 17, 2013
Pygmy Rhino,
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. There are more than just Hillary who would like to be president and Biden is the next in line on the democratic side even though this administration keeps him hidden safely away from eyes and any microphones....lol.
Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43774 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Promises on ObamaCare:
1. It decreases cost of your premiums because of the 'shared' cost.
2. If you like your current insurance NOTHING WILL CHANGE you can keep it.
3. No illegal immigrants will be given insurance or care under ObamaCare.
What actually happens we know about:
1. Cost have already increased substantially and will increase further when 2014 additional regulations set in.
2. People have already lost policies they had for years since according to their agents it will no longer be available due to ObamaCare.
3. Written into ObamaCare law is the requirement of 5 billion(for initial set up and initial claims)funding for immigrant farm workers and their families and healthcare professionals are restricted by FEDERAL LAW to ask if they are citizens or what their 'legal status' is...
So either you are a progressive liberal liar or you don't understand ObamaCare!
You're dense, that's all there is to it. You should be getting disability payments for it.
Justice

United States

#43775 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Promises on ObamaCare:
1. It decreases cost of your premiums because of the 'shared' cost.
2. If you like your current insurance NOTHING WILL CHANGE you can keep it.
3. No illegal immigrants will be given insurance or care under ObamaCare.
What actually happens we know about:
1. Cost have already increased substantially and will increase further when 2014 additional regulations set in.
2. People have already lost policies they had for years since according to their agents it will no longer be available due to ObamaCare.
3. Written into ObamaCare law is the requirement of 5 billion(for initial set up and initial claims)funding for immigrant farm workers and their families and healthcare professionals are restricted by FEDERAL LAW to ask if they are citizens or what their 'legal status' is...
So either you are a progressive liberal liar or you don't understand ObamaCare!
But, they never want to counter any of your points do they?
Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43776 Jun 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
Pygmy Rhino,
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. There are more than just Hillary who would like to be president and Biden is the next in line on the democratic side even though this administration keeps him hidden safely away from eyes and any microphones....lol.
So says the party of George W. Bush, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin.
Justice

United States

#43777 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the party of George W. Bush, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin.
Again no substance to counter one point made by Zane. Democrats have Weiner, Al Franken, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters or the mouth as I like to call her and oh yes your favorite....Nancy Pelosi!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43778 Jun 17, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>Only citizens should be voting in our elections. New York State is trying to allow non-citizen to be allowed to vote in their state issues because 'they live here they should be able to vote on all issues that effect this state'...

Can you believe that?
Yes.
That's what you get in a liberal state.

Libtardedness
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43779 Jun 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Again no substance to counter one point made by Zane. Democrats have Weiner, Al Franken, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters or the mouth as I like to call her and oh yes your favorite....Nancy Pelosi!
I don't think next elections are going to be GOP or democrat. There is a whole new party emerging and the young people love it, especially hopeful after seeing Obamas poll numbers today and what young voters and independents were doing.
Justice

United States

#43780 Jun 17, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think next elections are going to be GOP or democrat. There is a whole new party emerging and the young people love it, especially hopeful after seeing Obamas poll numbers today and what young voters and independents were doing.
Well that's going to upset liberoids and Karl Rove-John McCain Rhinos isn't it, lol?
Zane

United States

#43781 Jun 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Again no substance to counter one point made by Zane. Democrats have Weiner, Al Franken, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters or the mouth as I like to call her and oh yes your favorite....Nancy Pelosi!
or Harry Reid and McDermott and chuckie Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Christopher Dodd, Barney Frank, oh the list is endless....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43782 Jun 17, 2013
JoBeth wrote:
Her daughter is bisexual but in the last couple of years she decided she's is gay. Her mother Karen knows but I don't know if her Dad Ray knows yet. Her daughter got really sick a few months ago and had to go to the hospital I know she was worried she'd have a hard time catching up. But everything is ok now.
I wondered if it caused problems with Ray being from Iran for his daughter to be openly gay. You know in Iran they claim no one is a homosexual. I don't know to much about Ray but the mother, Karen got her nose in everyone's business.
Ryan got along good with his Dad but could hardly stand his mother's demands on his time. I think that's why he decided to join the military but he seems to be happy with Kira and the last I heard they are in Florida so that gives a few states between them and Karen, lol.
Whoever it was that posted Karen is a model of swimwear or something like that idk, well I'm here to tell you that isn't true unless she's got a gig with those plus plus sized clothes outlets.

What it was, Karen was bragging one day, here on this thread, that her husband had taken her to Las Vegas to relax by the pool while he had a meeting with some Iranian contacts that spoke farsi and she did not speak it. If she wasn't lying about it then I suspect the pool was to keep her out of the way. What I remember is her IP address never changed when she said she was posting from Las Vegas, it still said Oklahoma City so I am not totally sold she even went anywhere, could have just been her bloviating again, lol. but this is all documented back toward the beginning of this thread as well as some here will remember it.(Personally, I think Ray put her in a wading pool out in the alley behind the restaraunt to keep her off the counters and out of customers faces about her politics, just saying.)

She claims that when she put her Circus Tent Size Bathing Suit on and went poolside and that men were tripping over each other to see her and those great big fun sacks smashed into that little swimsuit, lol.(Please excuse me a moment while I dry heave some more, that thought has upset my tummy a bit, lol. Thank you, anway where was I? Oh' yeah...

If the truth were known, they were shocked to see a moose knuckle in place of a camel-toe with 75DDD fun sacks hanging above on a 450 pound Ape frame. We knew it was nonsense because you can't get guys to go to the Circus when it is free so we know they're not interested in an Elephant stuffed in a tight swimsuit with a Hitler Style moustache, laying beside a pool talking liberal politics, this is America for god sakes and that was supposedly Las Vegas. Nope, she is not the Model Las Vegas is looking for or guys tripping and breaking their necks to see, lol.

As for Lesbians in Iran, I'm not sure how they deal with that but male queers, they hang them for such a crime but hopefully Ray is ok with it, he should be anyway. As for Karen being a Model, nope Barnum Bailey Circus does not have any Models, 6'8, 450 pounds and hair from head to toe in a swimsuit, I just don't see that as true but who knows since Sea-World is now putting Lip-Stick on their Whales, lol. Someone over there post a picture please, LOL.
Justice

United States

#43783 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
or Harry Reid and McDermott and chuckie Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Christopher Dodd, Barney Frank, oh the list is endless....
Don't leave Barbara Boxer out of all the fun, lol!
Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43784 Jun 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's going to upset liberoids and Karl Rove-John McCain Rhinos isn't it, lol?
The desperate right-wingers, down after a thrashing, will resort to any tactics in a vain attempt to save themselves.
Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43785 Jun 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
Black Rhino

Oklahoma City, OK

#43786 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you breathe with your mouth closed?
Justice

United States

#43787 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
Your right Weiner didn't receive the proper title he should have been given. I will correct the mistake...

ANTHONY THE WEINER
Zane

United States

#43788 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you breathe with your mouth closed?
Can you? You've had a long time to make a valid point so what's stopping you?
Stephen

United States

#43789 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The desperate right-wingers, down after a thrashing, will resort to any tactics in a vain attempt to save themselves.
What are you babbling about tonight? The election wasn't a thrashing not by a long shot, lol.
Stephen

United States

#43790 Jun 17, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
What it was, Karen was bragging one day, here on this thread, that her husband had taken her to Las Vegas to relax by the pool while he had a meeting with some Iranian contacts that spoke farsi and she did not speak it. If she wasn't lying about it then I suspect the pool was to keep her out of the way. What I remember is her IP address never changed when she said she was posting from Las Vegas, it still said Oklahoma City so I am not totally sold she even went anywhere, could have just been her bloviating again, lol. but this is all documented back toward the beginning of this thread as well as some here will remember it.(Personally, I think Ray put her in a wading pool out in the alley behind the restaraunt to keep her off the counters and out of customers faces about her politics, just saying.)
She claims that when she put her Circus Tent Size Bathing Suit on and went poolside and that men were tripping over each other to see her and those great big fun sacks smashed into that little swimsuit, lol.(Please excuse me a moment while I dry heave some more, that thought has upset my tummy a bit, lol. Thank you, anway where was I? Oh' yeah...
If the truth were known, they were shocked to see a moose knuckle in place of a camel-toe with 75DDD fun sacks hanging above on a 450 pound Ape frame. We knew it was nonsense because you can't get guys to go to the Circus when it is free so we know they're not interested in an Elephant stuffed in a tight swimsuit with a Hitler Style moustache, laying beside a pool talking liberal politics, this is America for god sakes and that was supposedly Las Vegas. Nope, she is not the Model Las Vegas is looking for or guys tripping and breaking their necks to see, lol.
As for Lesbians in Iran, I'm not sure how they deal with that but male queers, they hang them for such a crime but hopefully Ray is ok with it, he should be anyway. As for Karen being a Model, nope Barnum Bailey Circus does not have any Models, 6'8, 450 pounds and hair from head to toe in a swimsuit, I just don't see that as true but who knows since Sea-World is now putting Lip-Stick on their Whales, lol. Someone over there post a picture please, LOL.
P.H. I know who Karen and Ray are but who in the hell is JoBeth?
I guess now we know why Karen was so pro-gay.

Where did you find this post?
Flave

Oklahoma City, OK

#43791 Jun 17, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you? You've had a long time to make a valid point so what's stopping you?
You've already made my point for me. That you're simple minded and you care an awful lot about what I think of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dion Cottrill 4 hr Be careful 1
Job's Wed Michael 1
Character Aug 21 Linda 1
Indians (May '12) Aug 16 Steven D 45
Lumber yard Aug 16 No joke 5
Cheap rent brings trashy people to town. (Jul '14) Jul 27 I know this ish 9
This town Mar '16 Help 1

Thomas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance