Water in Clinton

Since: Jun 13

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Is the water from the faucet safe to drink here in Clinton ?
I saw a notice saying that the water treatment plant dose not pass safety standards, but it was not very clear as to if it as safe to drink the water or not.
achingkidneys

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
I don't know for sure, but I drank some and it seemed to make me sick, my kidneys started hurting,bones acheing, I don't think it is safe,
agree

Elk City, OK

#3 Jun 13, 2013
western ok has one of the highest cancer rates in the usa.there has to be a source all this cancer is coming from and water would have be at the top of the list.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2013
It would be interesting to see if more details could be gotten on this.
Also it seems to me kind of crooked, I mean we pay a water bill, for running water, how ever it seems that water is not potable, we can't drink it, and I would be reluctant to even cook with it..so then we have to pay more, buying bottled water, that is safe to drink and use for cooking,..??
DONTDRINKIT

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Stonecutter wrote:
It would be interesting to see if more details could be gotten on this.
Also it seems to me kind of crooked, I mean we pay a water bill, for running water, how ever it seems that water is not potable, we can't drink it, and I would be reluctant to even cook with it..so then we have to pay more, buying bottled water, that is safe to drink and use for cooking,..??
I did read a notice that it has a very high carbon content. I don't drink it. But I do feel sorry for the people that can not afford to buy bottled water all the time, and I am sure there many.
Don't know if that is related to a high cancer rate or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job's 21 hr Hiring 2
Dion Cottrill Thu Be careful 1
Character Aug 21 Linda 1
Indians (May '12) Aug 16 Steven D 45
Lumber yard Aug 16 No joke 5
Cheap rent brings trashy people to town. (Jul '14) Jul 27 I know this ish 9
This town Mar '16 Help 1

Thomas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance