Thief River Falls man arrested for Mo...

Thief River Falls man arrested for Molesting a Boy

Posted in the Thief River Falls Forum

Despise Child Molesters

Vashon, WA

#1 May 31, 2010
Maynard Jenson (69) arrested in Kittson County for getting a 15 year old boy drunk and molesting him. Charges are 1. Attempted Criminal Sexual Conduct
2. Criminal Sexual Conduct 3. Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages to a person Under Age 21. Jenson should go to prison. Where child molesters belong. Disqusting that men prey on boys. That poor young man will have bad thoughts the rest of his life because of that low life creep. I congratulate the boy for turning that creep in. He should be thanked for getting a child molester off the street before he attacks another young boy.
Jessie

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2011
i agree
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#3 Oct 30, 2011
LEAVE MAYNARD ALONE, IF PRESIDENTS BUSH AND OBAMA CAN MOLEST CHILDREN IN THE WHITE HOUSE SO CAN MAYNARD
5h3k2gh

Centerville, IA

#4 Jan 5, 2012
no comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thief River Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As autism rates rise, the vaccination debate ra... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Sheeple Majority 1
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Nov '16 Tyler 22
News Oklee, MN ready to dedicate new City flag, as F... (Sep '16) Sep '16 john kopari 1
News Avenue of the arts (Jun '15) Jul '15 Wailing Wall ar K... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
what a new think (Feb '15) Feb '15 dimond74 1
News Minnesota utilites commission advances expansio... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sylvia 1

Thief River Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thief River Falls Mortgages