Minnesota / 3 Catholic schools to be ...

Minnesota / 3 Catholic schools to be closed

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Minnesota / 3 Catholic schools to be closed. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In the evening edition of the Minneapolis paper Nov. 1, 1935, the Associated Press reported an unusual occurrence: Hundreds of ducks mysteriously had crashed to the ground in Thief River Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

mike

Guilderland, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2011
How are you going to compare birds falling from the sky for no reason to ones that fall from the sky because someone shot them out of the sky? You see when a bullet hits a bird it is suppose to fall from the sky. When air hits a bird it should not fall from the sky. How long do you Jews think you will keep this hidden and you better hope your gods are all you think they are because your race is finished soon and no god is going to protect you? Soon they will all see there is no god and the Jews just made the shit up to keep people stupid thinking they will go to hell for eternity for killing their master. I bet this comment is taken down soon because all media is very Jew controlled.
H Himmler

Monroe, LA

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Helen Thomas posts here?? who knew!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thief River Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Feb '16 Trish00 20
News Avenue of the arts (Jun '15) Jul '15 Wailing Wall ar K... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
what a new think (Feb '15) Feb '15 dimond74 1
News Minnesota utilites commission advances expansio... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sylvia 1
Concerning a citzien in thief river falls Reggi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Donald l hall 1
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Thief River Falls, MN (Jun '12) Jun '14 rocky hall 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thief River Falls Mortgages